Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– The Butcher Shop Girl
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise sits down with the author of the blockbuster memoir, The Butcher Shop Girl. Carmen Kissel-Verrier shares her coming of age story and takes readers on a wild ride. This book is dedicated to the misfits and mavericks of this world and inspires us to be resilient and persistent. Blaise and Carmen peel back the curtain of the underpinnings of this tantalizing new book.
- We get a sneak peek into what this story all entails and the key themes throughout
- How to let go of the shame we carry for others
- How to own your story (flaws & all)
- The power of speaking your truth
- The victim mentality is crippling
- Be the champion of your circumstances
Connect with Carmen:
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #14-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Planning Your Next Vacation -Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 15, 2021
- Ep.#14-Coach Tavia Morse-The Hidden Health Problems in Your Mouth - June 15, 2021
- Episode 432-How Is Your Brand Performing in 2021?-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - June 15, 2021