Introduction to Episode 30 – Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Alternative Pregnancy
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Hawaii Surrogacy Health Coach, September Burton. September started her career as a U.S. Navy personal chef to 4-star Admirals and has since shared her expertise and passion for nutrition working with couples and mothers struggling with primary or secondary infertility. Blaise and September have a great conversation about alternative ways of becoming a mother and being fertile in our lives.
- Building your family and examining other fertility avenues
- How food for the soul and body can aid in the fertility journey
- Birthing emotional nutrition
- Explaining how surrogacy works
- How to be a surrogate of dreams
- Nourishing your nutrition, body, mental health, and joy are key
- How to have a fertile mindset and birth passions, purpose, and creativity
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
Collect your FREE Gift!!! https://www.blaisehunter.com/free-offers
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Sean Rosensteel Founder of Savvy Pro Web - January 21, 2022
- Interview with Michael Wright Insurance Agent with Trailstone Insurance Group-What is the Value of an Independent Insurance Agent? - January 21, 2022
- Interview with Marc Vasquez Co-Founder and President of Donumvita a Financial Education Company Discussing The POLI™ Contract - January 21, 2022