Introduction to Episode 29 –Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Appetite for Life
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Chef Lizette of CHEF LIZETTEENTERTAINMENT. Over the past 30 years of feeding the public, Chef Lizette has cooked for over 5 million people including 5 US Presidents. She has worked with people like Lady Gaga, Tom Hanks and James Cameron. These two ladies dive into a deep discussion about the meaning of life and its connection to food.
- The importance having mentors to stir up your passion for your interests and pursuits
- How your attitude towards life and food will determine your overall experience
- How to handle your own extremism to avoid burnout
- The coronavirus has given us an opportunity to develop empathy for others
- How trauma affects our minds and bodies
- Having the intention to get out of Dramaland and bring yourself into a Disneyland state
- We need to have the willingness to change our lives for the positive
Connect with Chef Lizette: www.cheflizette.com
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your business ventures, brands and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
Collect your FREE Gift!!! https://www.blaisehunter.com/free-offers
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #15-Alternative Learning Options for Children of Entrepreneurs: Charity Muhammad of Planting Pure Seeds Academy - October 19, 2021
- Episode 184-Andrea d’Agostini’s Five-Step Process to Help Your Business Grow-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - October 19, 2021
- Episode 448-3 Funnels Every Personal Brand Should Have-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - October 19, 2021