Introduction to Episode 28 –Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Sobering Resolve
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise sits down with Conflict Resolution Expert and Real Estate Agent Amy Cox. These two women have an honest dialogue surrounding creating peace in our inner world as well as our outer one.
- The aim isn’t for conflict resolve but rather transforming to positive peace
- How Amy found resolve within herself and got herself sober
- What are the parallels of conflict and addictions
- Our profession doesn’t define our identity or purpose
- Progress isn’t linear
- How being reflective creates a pathway for resolve
Connect with Amy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your business ventures, brands and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
Collect your FREE Gift!!! https://www.blaisehunter.com/free-offers
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Rick Martin Owner and Founder of Martin IP Law Group - June 21, 2021
- Episode 100-How to Become A Life Coach People Notice: 3 Keys with Hanna Hermanson - June 18, 2021
- Ep. #51-Whitney Holtzman-CEO & Bestselling Author on using marketing to help athletes thrive with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - June 18, 2021