Introduction to Episode 26 –Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Sorrow into Song
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise sits down with Amy Scruggs, National Recording Artist who has opened for country music greats Trace Atkins, Clint Black and Charlie Daniels. Amy has transitioned into an accomplished Jazz vocalist and pianist with recent openings for Tony Orlando, Chubby Checker and Frankie Avalon. She is a motivational speaker, personal media coach and the current Co-Host for the National TV show, “The American Dream”. Amy has overcome tremendous obstacles and in a rare interview, she shares with Blaise how she transformed her struggles into her purpose.
- How a surprise result from an abortion clinic changed the course of Amy’s life
- The challenges in our lives are not tragedies; but rather a way to demonstrate our greatest victories
- Understanding about the different seasons in our lives
- How to apply the “recalculating route”
- Be contagious, not competitive
Learn more about Amy and connect with her visit: https://www.facebook.com/amyscruggsentertainment/
Claim Your Free Gift from Amy of a one hour media coaching call – Email email@example.com with subject line – Contagious
*** The FIRST 3 people that email Blaise can collect this amazing offer!
To contact Blaise Hunter and access consulting programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #7 Coach Tavia Speaks With Jeanette Rhea–Personal Trainer, Registered Nurse RN and Health Solutions Expert - April 21, 2021
- Interview with Andie Monet, Founder of Strategic Solutions & Creator of The Roadmap for Strategic Growth - April 20, 2021
- Interview-Margot Bloomstein Principal of Appropriate & Author of Trustworthy: How the Smartest Brands Beat Cynicism & Bridge the Trust Gap - April 20, 2021