Introduction to Episode 23 –Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– The Hidden Language of Men
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise sits down with Relationship Expert and Coach Vanessa Lusignan. After multiple failed relationships and feeling frustration in her career, Vanessa decided to become licensed and certified in Understanding Men under Alison Armstrong. These two ladies peel back the layers and give insights on how to improve connection amongst our partnerships and reflect on our interactions with men.
- Learning the patterns of how men and women communicate
- How to crack the man code
- What is the biggest challenge in relationships today
- How to bridge the gap with the disconnect
- How to emotionally detach from a situation in order to properly communicate
Learn more about the Hidden Language of Men – https://www.facebook.com/The-Hidden-Language-of-Men-1886108334735359/
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Blaise Hunter (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir – October 16, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 34 – Blaise Hunter interviews two-time speedskating Olympic Gold Medalist Catriona Le May Doan – Beyond the Podium – October 9, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 33 – Women of Inspiration – Blaise Hunter Interviews Founder of The Universal Womens Network Monica Kretschmer – October 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #7-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-“Core Values”-part 3 - October 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer Kenneth Lang - October 20, 2020
- Episode 83-More with Nikki Bradley on Collaboration-Overcoming the Pitfalls-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - October 20, 2020