Introduction to Episode 22 –Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– A Culture of Kindness
In this episode, Blaise chats with the incredible author, award winning advocate and trailblazer, Nahla Summers. A Culture of Kindness theory was developed by Nahla and has since grown into a working practice that many organizations aspire to be part of. After the death of her partner, she had always remembered the kindness of a stranger in her time of grief. These women have a dialogue of what kindness truly means.
- Kindness isn’t fluffy; It’s Powerful
- When people feel seen, heard and appreciated, kindness will emerge
- If we fundamentally don’t change the culture of kindness, we won’t see a positive change in the workforce
- Kindness is a conscious choice and it is challenging
- Empathy, communication, connection and vulnerability are key
- In 2019 Nahla walked 500 miles simply asking people to be kinder and she’s about to embark on a new cycling challenge in the UK all in an effort to raise awareness
- 25,000 acts of kindness have happened all because Nahla started the conversation
If you wan to follow Nahla’s journey cycling across the UK and learn more about the Kindness Movement visit: https://www.sunshinepeople.org.uk/
Learn more about creating a Culture of Kindness : https://www.acultureofkindness.co.uk/
Unlock a FREE GIFT – The MAPP to Peace & Balance https://www.blaisehunter.com/free-offers
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always appreciated!
Recent episodes from Blaise Hunter (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 24 – The Art of Fertility – Blaise Hunter interviews Animation Artist Jasmine Katatikarn – July 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 23 – The Hidden Language of Men – Blaise interviews Vanessa Lusignan – July 17, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 22 – A Culture of Kindness – Blaise Hunter interviews Nahla Summers – July 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Brian J. Greenberg – Author of The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell - August 3, 2020
- Episode 66-Celina Souffrant Looks at the UN-Sustainable Development Goals and their Implications for Your Business-with Lois Sonstegard - July 30, 2020
- Episode 65-Celina Souffrant on How Sustainability Can Boost Your Brand-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - July 30, 2020