Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s episode is called – I Was Robbed!
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable and reflective so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise practices what she preaches and takes you on her journey of her car being stolen. She takes this act of theft and uses it to examine moments in her life where other things were stolen from her.
- You question your entire sense of security and you feel violated.
- How her daughter is having trouble processing these emotions.
- Blaise’s past traumas shed light on why she let boyfriends, bosses and loved ones steal her identity.
- How can we be a Protector of Peace?
Unlock a FREE GIFT – The MAPP to Peace & Balance https://www.blaisehunter.com/free-offers
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are very much appreciated too!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with David Anderson Founder of DWA Leadership - May 14, 2021
- Ep. #46-Jacob Turner–xPro Financial Q.B. on helping athletes build sustainable lifestyles with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - May 14, 2021
- Episode 95-Social Media Break:How A Social Media Detox Can Help Your Online Business! With Kelsey Abbott and Hanna Hermanson - May 14, 2021