Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Male Infertility
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise sits down with Peter Nieves to have a no holds barred conversation surrounding infertility. Fertility is often focused on women but is also very much a man’s issue – up to 50 percent of infertility cases are attributed to men, yet there is little to no support for them. As the Chief Commercial Officer with WINFertility, Peter developed WIN for HIM, a comprehensive male factor infertility health benefits solution for employees and consumers. Together Blaise and Peter are breaking the silence barriers on this topic during Men’s Health Month.
- We need to identify the gaps in the system and take steps to bridge those gaps
- Awareness, Education and Testing are key
- Promoting emotional support for men and women are vital to implement positive coping skills
- By opening-up the communication lines on male infertility, we eliminate the fear and shame associated with this issue
- WIN for Him provides at home testing kits for men and as well as easy access for support.
For more information visit: www.winfertility.com
Contact Peter – email@example.com
Join the Footprints Infertility & Pregnancy Loss Support Group on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/footprintssupport/?ref=bookmarks
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #31-Two Early Social Security Claiming Mistakes-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - December 9, 2022
- Interview with Don Plotsky, Co-founder of Alternative Income Solutions Discussing Predictable Income With Specialty Finance - December 8, 2022
- Ep. #31 – Marisa Jones – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro. - December 6, 2022