Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– To Kegel or Not to Kegel
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Physiotherapist, Lisa de Villiers, about pelvic floor health. They have an unmasked conversation about the functions of the pelvic floor, incontinence and pelvic pain. These are common symptoms among women but they are not normal. Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy can help improve these issues.
- They cover all questions and points about this taboo topic.
- Why is it so important for women to get familiar with their own bodies.
- What is the pelvic floor?
- We learn how to identify any imbalances using the 4 P guide – Pee, Poop, Pressure/Prolapse, Pain.
- Are women supposed to be doing kegels?
To get in contact with Lisa and learn more about your pelvic floor health visit Pine Health Integrated Centre Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pine.health.yeg/ and on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/pine_health_yeg/ or you can email Lisa directly at email@example.com
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #14 – Richard McCann – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Burt Williamson Founder of PlanPrep - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Lange and Jamie Patrick, Real Estate Agents & Advisors with Compass - March 31, 2023