Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is – Emotional & Physical Burnout
In this episode, Blaise chats with licensed Naturopathic Doctor, Melanie Robinson on the effects this global pandemic are having on women’s health. Dr. Robinson specializes in helping overwhelmed and exhausted women by educating them to get energized and empowered naturally.
- How to recognize the signs of emotional burnout?
- What role does stress play on our Adrenal Glands, Hormones, and Gut Health?
- How can women practice self-care during these overwhelming times?
- What supplements support overall health when going through a challenging phase?
- Balancing realistic expectations of ourselves and others are key.
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Dr. Mélanie Robinson, ND
Recent episodes from Blaise Hunter (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 16 – To Kegel or Not to Kegel – Blaise Hunter interviews Lisa de Villiers – May 29, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Episode #15 with Blaise Hunter-thought-provoking insights about the infamous documentary on Netflix called “Tiger King” – May 22, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 14 Mothers – Blaise interviews with her soul sister Paulette Guard and pays tribute to mothers – May 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 16 – To Kegel or Not to Kegel – Blaise Hunter interviews Lisa de Villiers - May 29, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health, Interview with Todd Isberner about his new book “What Every Man Needs to Know” - May 29, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health, Interview with Tom Stenzel about being content - May 29, 2020