Business and lifestyle consultant, as well as author, Steve Rodgers sees himself as a “leader helping others discover, maximize, and increase their highest good and purpose in life and business.” This admirable philosophy reverberates through all his endeavors. Whether dealing with a first-time entrepreneur or long-established business powerhouse, Steve lives by the same personal code: help individuals and companies unlock their full potential.
Indeed, Steve’s knack for bringing out the best in others has left an indelible mark. A passion for nurturing success always has been Steve’s hallmark. While he was CEO/President of San Diego’s Real Living Lifestyles Real Estate franchise, his inspiration helped ignite the company’s phenomenal growth. Steve also served as President and CEO of Prudential California Realty. A division of Berkshire Hathaway affiliate Home Services America, Prudential California had generated over $25 billion in sales at its peak. Steve was a major force guiding the company and its 4,600 agents to this milestone.
Steve started with Berkshire Hathaway as a branch manager, rising to the CEO position in only 14 years. During this period, he was in various meetings, events and social gatherings with Warren Buffet and the numerous associates and high-caliber leaders that form his inner circle.
Along with inspiring others, Steve gives back to both the business and civic communities. He has served on several National Association of Realtors committees, as well as the boards of various title, escrow, and mortgage companies. On the civic side, Steve contributes year-round to schools, charities, community events, and many other worthy causes.
Steve is happily married with two grown children and several grandchildren. Along with a robust family life, he enjoys a wide range of interests such as traveling, boating, yoga, Kunfu, the arts, films, and biking, sky diving, and white water rafting.
Steve invites you to connect with him at www.steverodgersblog.com
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Don’t Pick a Niche-Adam Kipnes -The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 30, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Jack Bergstrand The Velocity Advantage on the Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 26, 2018
- One Thing 400 Times – The Attract Clients Now Podcast with Adam Kipnes – October 23, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis - November 14, 2018
- Collaboration Strategies That Help Build Brand with Noelle Garcia Ep 187- Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - November 14, 2018
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep19 How to get Known with Bestselling Author Mark Schaefer - November 12, 2018