Ron is a seasoned consultant with more than 25 years of experience working with CEOs and senior executives of organizations ranging from Fortune 50’s to start-ups in pursuit of transformational change. His consulting has taken him to more than 20 different countries on four continents. He has consulted to some of the world’s most influential CEOs and executives on issues ranging from strategy to organization to leadership. He has worked extensively in the health sciences, biotech, and healthcare provider sectors and in the technology, consumer products, and retail food and beverage industries. He has led work on several large-scale merger integrations and subsequent culture change initiatives and enterprise-level global organizational redesigns.
Ron specializes in the areas of:
- Strategy formulation – helping companies establish strategic direction in a collaborative fashion that builds ownership
- Global organization design and enterprise governance – helping organizations configure capabilities and decision-making processes to execute strategy
- Organizational change – designing comprehensive approaches to enrolling organizations into the transformation journey
- Executive leadership development – building deeply impacting solutions to build individual and enterprise leadership capability across generations
- Enterprise talent strategy – building integrated HR mechanisms to help create competitively differentiated talent solutions for selection, development, and succession
He has helped CEOs, their executive teams, and their enterprises redesign themselves and build appropriate talent strategies to ensure the current and next generation of leaders have the capabilities required by the organization. He has been chief architect of several major leadership development simulations and curriculums for global organizations focused on developing high-potential executive talent and connecting strategy execution to leadership capability.
Ron has spent the last several years exploring his new passion of ushering in the next generation of leaders, helping organizations connect multigenerational workplaces, and helping emerging leaders discover their unique voice and leadership strengths. He has spoken around the world on numerous topics pertaining to developing leaders of tomorrow.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Shay Jenkins and Sarah Alberts, Branch Manager and Loan Officer with S&S Mortgage Team - September 22, 2023
- Josh Sherrard, CEO of SNI – Philanthropy - September 20, 2023
- Interview with Justin Leger, Chief Operating Officer with Cybeats Discussing SBOM Studio - September 20, 2023