Current company: Edge up network, and mycity.com
Bob has been a LinkedIn consultant for about 10 years.
Mycity.com has several features. 1) efficient system for giving referrals of highly rated people, 2) our calling system that gets a 20-25%% response rate from your LinkedIn connections, 3) our 3 Touch system assists members turning prospects into relationships in a 30 day Period.
Building relationships by sending introduction referrals through the mycity.com rating system often called the match.com of the business world. Check out Mycity.com If you want to start a networking group in your area, just give me a call. A native Californian, Bob Friedenthal has spent the last “24 years in online marketing”, starting with Net Generations in 1993. In 1998
Bob started 411web.com and online marketing and advertising organization and was CEO for the company until 2011 when he opened Edge Up Network, a social media and face to face networking organization. Bob earned his BS degree with an emphasis in accounting from the USC School of Business in 1975. After graduation; he launched his career as controller with SoCal Packaging, the largest plastic bag extruder west of the Mississippi. In 1976 Bob took a position as chief consolidation accountant with Transamerica Corporation. In that role, he was responsible for consolidation of 17 business units’ financials for presentation to Transamerica’s board of directors. A year later Bob joined Max Factor, where he held management positions in the accounting department earning his way up to Director of Accounting. In 1980, Bob’s entrepreneurial instincts led him to start Mini Micro Computer Supplies. He remained in the computer business for over 20 years industry until 1999, until he chose to devote his full efforts to the growth and expansion of 411 web.
Bob Friedenthal – LinkedIn Consultant
CEO Edge Up Network
Turning your LinkedIn into revenue
Check out what our customers are saying:
Check out www.mycity.com
Your greatest asset is the people you know. Software for giving and receiving more referrals.
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Don’t Pick a Niche-Adam Kipnes -The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 30, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Jack Bergstrand The Velocity Advantage on the Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 26, 2018
- One Thing 400 Times – The Attract Clients Now Podcast with Adam Kipnes – October 23, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 17 Sophie Dalton on How to Start your Personal Branding Journey - November 15, 2018
- Vitamin D and Fish Oil Doesn’t Work Really | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - November 15, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis - November 14, 2018