Omer is on a mission to reinvent the recruiting experience to make it effective, fair and enjoyable.
Omer’s experience building teams, and being a candidate himself, has led him to believe that people should be given a chance to show what they can do, not be judged on where they’ve been.
As a Co-founder and CEO at Vervoe, an online hiring platform that replaces face to face interviews with online simulations.
Omer promotes Vervoe’s mission, leads the company’s strategy alongside co-founder David Weinberg, and is responsible for customers, capital and people.
Prior to co-founding Vervoe with David, Omer led a corporate finance solutions team of 25 people at National Australia Bank, led an international emergency response program at Red Cross, and served as a platoon commander in Israel’s Defense Forces.
Having been a leader in large corporations, the humanitarian sector, the military, and now a fast-growing startup, Omer has a unique perspective on workplace culture, motivation and what makes teams successful, and his articles on these topics have been featured in leading publications.
Omer holds a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Law with Honours, and a Masters of Law.
Omer lives in Melbourne, Australia with his wife Erica, young son Leo and Rhodesian Ridgeback Ralph.
LEARN MORE: www.vervoe.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #1 -Introduction to Building My Legacy Podcast Series with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 15, 2019
- Ep 242 -How To Properly Execute Consultative Sales- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 15, 2019
- Mathew Unger Focus Asset Management -Thriving in Retirement Without Outliving Your Income - June 15, 2019