Omer is on a mission to reinvent the recruiting experience to make it effective, fair and enjoyable.
Omer’s experience building teams, and being a candidate himself, has led him to believe that people should be given a chance to show what they can do, not be judged on where they’ve been.
As a Co-founder and CEO at Vervoe, an online hiring platform that replaces face to face interviews with online simulations.
Omer promotes Vervoe’s mission, leads the company’s strategy alongside co-founder David Weinberg, and is responsible for customers, capital and people.
Prior to co-founding Vervoe with David, Omer led a corporate finance solutions team of 25 people at National Australia Bank, led an international emergency response program at Red Cross, and served as a platoon commander in Israel’s Defense Forces.
Having been a leader in large corporations, the humanitarian sector, the military, and now a fast-growing startup, Omer has a unique perspective on workplace culture, motivation and what makes teams successful, and his articles on these topics have been featured in leading publications.
Omer holds a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Law with Honours, and a Masters of Law.
Omer lives in Melbourne, Australia with his wife Erica, young son Leo and Rhodesian Ridgeback Ralph.
LEARN MORE: www.vervoe.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 305-Lead Generation Strategy for Influencers in 2020 -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 15, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast – Ep4 with guest Joel Van der Molen on Living My Illusion with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter - February 15, 2020
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health – Man Your Destiny- Interview With Mike Green Realtorin Northern Idaho - February 15, 2020