Justan Rice-Riches’ work history represents the embodiment of career change success. 12 years ago, she served as the Deputy Executive Director for the American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona where she oversaw the Association’s PR, Marketing, Legislative Affairs and Education Outreach.
From there, she made her first career pivot, simultaneously earning a graduate degree in education and teaching certificate to become a special education teacher.
After 4 years in the classroom, she successfully transitioned to administrative leadership, where she worked as a Special Education Department Chair, Education Program Specialist for Arizona’s Department of Education, Director of Special Services and Federal Programs for a rural school district and then Regional Director for the State’s School for the Deaf and the Blind.
Today, her career has come full circle. Justan recently returned to the American Council of Engineering Companies to serve as this Arizona Association’s President.
Justan holds a B.S. in Criminalistics & Criminal Science, a M.Ed. in Elementary and Special Education, and an Ed.D. in Leadership and Innovation.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Strategies for Camouflaging a Career Gap – October 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Career Change Without Going Back to the Bottom – October 4, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter and Job Seeker Ally Ed Han – September 20, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Brad Clark Business Coach with ActionCOACH - October 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Kikto Executive Self-Mastery Coach - October 12, 2019
- Episode #29 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders- Interview With Robert Glazer on Developing Strategic Alliances - October 12, 2019