Justan Rice-Riches’ work history represents the embodiment of career change success. 12 years ago, she served as the Deputy Executive Director for the American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona where she oversaw the Association’s PR, Marketing, Legislative Affairs and Education Outreach.
From there, she made her first career pivot, simultaneously earning a graduate degree in education and teaching certificate to become a special education teacher.
After 4 years in the classroom, she successfully transitioned to administrative leadership, where she worked as a Special Education Department Chair, Education Program Specialist for Arizona’s Department of Education, Director of Special Services and Federal Programs for a rural school district and then Regional Director for the State’s School for the Deaf and the Blind.
Today, her career has come full circle. Justan recently returned to the American Council of Engineering Companies to serve as this Arizona Association’s President.
Justan holds a B.S. in Criminalistics & Criminal Science, a M.Ed. in Elementary and Special Education, and an Ed.D. in Leadership and Innovation.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 59-How to “be a giraffe” and find better paths to wealth with Chris Jarvis-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - August 6, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 25 – Creative Collaboration – Blaise Hunter interviews Lindsay Hadley - August 6, 2020
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020