Justan Rice-Riches’ work history represents the embodiment of career change success. 12 years ago, she served as the Deputy Executive Director for the American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona where she oversaw the Association’s PR, Marketing, Legislative Affairs and Education Outreach.
From there, she made her first career pivot, simultaneously earning a graduate degree in education and teaching certificate to become a special education teacher.
After 4 years in the classroom, she successfully transitioned to administrative leadership, where she worked as a Special Education Department Chair, Education Program Specialist for Arizona’s Department of Education, Director of Special Services and Federal Programs for a rural school district and then Regional Director for the State’s School for the Deaf and the Blind.
Today, her career has come full circle. Justan recently returned to the American Council of Engineering Companies to serve as this Arizona Association’s President.
Justan holds a B.S. in Criminalistics & Criminal Science, a M.Ed. in Elementary and Special Education, and an Ed.D. in Leadership and Innovation.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –Must Have Tools for Job Search Productivity – April 2, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Lorraine Rise – March 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- EP 228-Escaping Corporate America With the Franchise Opp Expert- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 23, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson - April 16, 2019
- Episode 37-Tapping into Heart Energy to Realize your Purpose and Dream Life with Lisa Clayton-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - April 16, 2019