Justan Rice-Riches’ work history represents the embodiment of career change success. 12 years ago, she served as the Deputy Executive Director for the American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona where she oversaw the Association’s PR, Marketing, Legislative Affairs and Education Outreach.
From there, she made her first career pivot, simultaneously earning a graduate degree in education and teaching certificate to become a special education teacher.
After 4 years in the classroom, she successfully transitioned to administrative leadership, where she worked as a Special Education Department Chair, Education Program Specialist for Arizona’s Department of Education, Director of Special Services and Federal Programs for a rural school district and then Regional Director for the State’s School for the Deaf and the Blind.
Today, her career has come full circle. Justan recently returned to the American Council of Engineering Companies to serve as this Arizona Association’s President.
Justan holds a B.S. in Criminalistics & Criminal Science, a M.Ed. in Elementary and Special Education, and an Ed.D. in Leadership and Innovation.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #2 The Secret to Hiring the Best Talent-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 22, 2019
- Ep 244 -How To Acquire More Customers- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 22, 2019
- Heather Dominick Founder and Leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® Movement - June 20, 2019