Justan Rice-Riches’ work history represents the embodiment of career change success. 12 years ago, she served as the Deputy Executive Director for the American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona where she oversaw the Association’s PR, Marketing, Legislative Affairs and Education Outreach.
From there, she made her first career pivot, simultaneously earning a graduate degree in education and teaching certificate to become a special education teacher.
After 4 years in the classroom, she successfully transitioned to administrative leadership, where she worked as a Special Education Department Chair, Education Program Specialist for Arizona’s Department of Education, Director of Special Services and Federal Programs for a rural school district and then Regional Director for the State’s School for the Deaf and the Blind.
Today, her career has come full circle. Justan recently returned to the American Council of Engineering Companies to serve as this Arizona Association’s President.
Justan holds a B.S. in Criminalistics & Criminal Science, a M.Ed. in Elementary and Special Education, and an Ed.D. in Leadership and Innovation.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Medical Sales Account Executive Casey Cronan – January 12, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Online Job Search Organizer Jason Alba –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Advisor Nii Ato Bentsi-Enchill – January 8, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dr. Michael J. Berlin Owner of The Family Wellness Center, Chiropractor in Plainview, NY - January 18, 2018
- Transform Ignite Disrupt Ep4- Steven L. Blue Interviews Lucy Beard, CEO & Founder of Feetz - January 17, 2018
- How to Influence Others | Think React Lead Podcast with Dom Faussette - January 15, 2018