Justan Rice-Riches’ work history represents the embodiment of career change success. 12 years ago, she served as the Deputy Executive Director for the American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona where she oversaw the Association’s PR, Marketing, Legislative Affairs and Education Outreach.
From there, she made her first career pivot, simultaneously earning a graduate degree in education and teaching certificate to become a special education teacher.
After 4 years in the classroom, she successfully transitioned to administrative leadership, where she worked as a Special Education Department Chair, Education Program Specialist for Arizona’s Department of Education, Director of Special Services and Federal Programs for a rural school district and then Regional Director for the State’s School for the Deaf and the Blind.
Today, her career has come full circle. Justan recently returned to the American Council of Engineering Companies to serve as this Arizona Association’s President.
Justan holds a B.S. in Criminalistics & Criminal Science, a M.Ed. in Elementary and Special Education, and an Ed.D. in Leadership and Innovation.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Power Formula CEO Wayne Breitbarth – May 22, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco Interviews Bruce Johnston – LinkedIn Sales and Marketing Consultant – May 8, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Cloud & Digital Technologist – Jeff Olsen –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 12 – Interview with Michael J. Lindell inventor and CEO of My Pillow, Inc. - June 17, 2018
- Karen Otis Founder of Architect Your Epic Life - June 17, 2018
- The Art Of Conversation with Jonathan Parker Ep 162 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - June 17, 2018