In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to David Colwell about Trip Delivers and Trip Rides. David is a Legacy “Driver Influencer” with Trip Delivers and shares some valuable information for restaurant owners around Atlanta to help save money on delivery fees.
Listen in as David shares a new way that Trip Delivers has launched to disrupt the disrupters. Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub charge high fees to restaurants and low commissions to drivers. Trip Delivers have a new model that makes it way better for both.
Atlanta is one of the first markets open for business with an abundance of registered drivers. Now is the time to get the restaurants on board by showing them how to save money on the expensive options they are now using.
Trip Delivers is looking for restaurant owners to sign up for their delivery service in Atlanta as well as the rest of the nation.
The new model charges one flat fee for delivery, no matter the cost of goods, rather than a percentage that Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub charge. This savings alone can add up to thousands a year and be the difference between survival and bankruptcy in this Coronavirus economy.
To find out more about Trip Delivers there are a few different ways to join:
**Use Referral Code: ATLdelivers **
The major difference between Trip Delivers and the other companies out there is that Trip Delivers offers an incentive to people who sign up restaurants and drivers to get paid on every delivery in perpetuity. Sales people are needed across Atlanta Metro and Nationwide to sign up restaurants and drivers.
Contact David Colwell (818)-633-5571
Or Neil Howe (404) 428-1399
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants – August 24, 2020
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Dr. Gabrielle Merwin Shares How To Connect To Your Resonant Voice To Attract Immediate Attention And Control - September 28, 2020
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020