In this interview you will learn:
- What “spiritual entrepreneurship” is
- How to take that step of faith and learn lessons along the way
- How God can use our mistakes
Robert Westheimer is the founder and Chairman of Newspring. His professional career included 28 years in the consulting practices of Arthur Andersen & Co., where he served as a Partner and Practice Director in the Business Consulting practice. Robert retired from Arthur Andersen in 2002 and also retired as a CPA in the State of Texas. He has been a member of the Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church since 1970 and is active in Presbyterian Cursillo. Robert is married to LaNoe and they have two grown children and three grandchildren.
Learn More: www.newspringcenter.org
Mike Saunders, MBA
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Eunicia Peret CEO of The Empowered Financial Planner Discussing Exit Planning for Business Owners - March 22, 2023
- Interview with Taliya Bashani, Real Estate Attorney, Negotiation Expert, and Founder of Tab Law Firm Discussing Her Book “Win The Listing” - March 22, 2023
- Episode #40-Credit Scores-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - March 21, 2023