Bruce Johnston has been in high tech sales and marketing since 1985. Since then he has held positions in all aspects of sales – as a distributor and managing distribution channels, as an independent rep and in managing the rep channel, and as a direct sales rep and in managing teams of sales reps.
Since 2011, Bruce has been a sales and marketing consultant specializing in LinkedIn. There is a lot more to LinkedIn than most users realize, and a lot more ways LinkedIn can be used than most people expect.
Bruce works with his clients to help them use LinkedIn effectively to meet their particular goals, whether it is in the realm of brand awareness, building credibility, researching people and companies, finding prospective employers or customers, and contacting them.
Repeatedly named to lists of the top 100 LinkedIn consultants and specialists in the world, Bruce has helped clients in over 20 countries learn how to use LinkedIn more effectively to achieve their goals.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Advisor and 2X Job Seeker Gregory Stinyard – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019