Bruce Johnston has been in high tech sales and marketing since 1985. Since then he has held positions in all aspects of sales – as a distributor and managing distribution channels, as an independent rep and in managing the rep channel, and as a direct sales rep and in managing teams of sales reps.
Since 2011, Bruce has been a sales and marketing consultant specializing in LinkedIn. There is a lot more to LinkedIn than most users realize, and a lot more ways LinkedIn can be used than most people expect.
Bruce works with his clients to help them use LinkedIn effectively to meet their particular goals, whether it is in the realm of brand awareness, building credibility, researching people and companies, finding prospective employers or customers, and contacting them.
Repeatedly named to lists of the top 100 LinkedIn consultants and specialists in the world, Bruce has helped clients in over 20 countries learn how to use LinkedIn more effectively to achieve their goals.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 305-Lead Generation Strategy for Influencers in 2020 -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 15, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast – Ep4 with guest Joel Van der Molen on Living My Illusion with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter - February 15, 2020
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health – Man Your Destiny- Interview With Mike Green Realtorin Northern Idaho - February 15, 2020