Bruce Johnston has been in high tech sales and marketing since 1985. Since then he has held positions in all aspects of sales – as a distributor and managing distribution channels, as an independent rep and in managing the rep channel, and as a direct sales rep and in managing teams of sales reps.
Since 2011, Bruce has been a sales and marketing consultant specializing in LinkedIn. There is a lot more to LinkedIn than most users realize, and a lot more ways LinkedIn can be used than most people expect.
Bruce works with his clients to help them use LinkedIn effectively to meet their particular goals, whether it is in the realm of brand awareness, building credibility, researching people and companies, finding prospective employers or customers, and contacting them.
Repeatedly named to lists of the top 100 LinkedIn consultants and specialists in the world, Bruce has helped clients in over 20 countries learn how to use LinkedIn more effectively to achieve their goals.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 50-Outsourcing and Hiring Freelancers to Scale Your Business with Nathan Hirsch-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 23, 2019
- Ep 253 -Removing The Limitations To Scaling Your Business-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 23, 2019
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019