Bruce Johnston has been in high tech sales and marketing since 1985. Since then he has held positions in all aspects of sales – as a distributor and managing distribution channels, as an independent rep and in managing the rep channel, and as a direct sales rep and in managing teams of sales reps.
Since 2011, Bruce has been a sales and marketing consultant specializing in LinkedIn. There is a lot more to LinkedIn than most users realize, and a lot more ways LinkedIn can be used than most people expect.
Bruce works with his clients to help them use LinkedIn effectively to meet their particular goals, whether it is in the realm of brand awareness, building credibility, researching people and companies, finding prospective employers or customers, and contacting them.
Repeatedly named to lists of the top 100 LinkedIn consultants and specialists in the world, Bruce has helped clients in over 20 countries learn how to use LinkedIn more effectively to achieve their goals.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Brand Strategist Kevin D Turner – January 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Commercial Analytics Manager Pete Lee – January 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Generalist Joan Wyly & Organizational Solutions Consulting Firm Founder Joanna Brown – January 2, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Henry Kaminski Jr. founder of Unique Designz- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep 22 - January 21, 2019
- $64k in 9 days. Not Bad Ep 204 – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski Jr - January 21, 2019
- Patrick McKenna Founder and CEO of Strike Social - January 18, 2019