Heather Mills is an attorney and a negotiation expert for women who has helped hundreds of women successfully negotiate meaningful promotions, pay raises, and breakthroughs in their careers.
She is the founder of Women Who Ask, a company that provides consulting and programs to help women negotiate for what they want, earn more money, communicate with greater confidence and upgrade their quality of life on every level.
Click here to register for Heather’s free masterclass, the 5-Step Strategy to Get the Pay Raises & Promotions You Deserve.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019
- Episode 6: “When termites are within, the structure is hollow and will topple-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 19, 2019
- Ep 252 -How One Entrepreneur Started a Cannabis Brand From Scratch-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 19, 2019