Heather Mills is an attorney and a negotiation expert for women who has helped hundreds of women successfully negotiate meaningful promotions, pay raises, and breakthroughs in their careers.
She is the founder of Women Who Ask, a company that provides consulting and programs to help women negotiate for what they want, earn more money, communicate with greater confidence and upgrade their quality of life on every level.
Click here to register for Heather’s free masterclass, the 5-Step Strategy to Get the Pay Raises & Promotions You Deserve.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 284-How To Grow a Large Following On Social Media with Sigurd Vidal-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 19, 2019
- Episode 20Joe Lee: “How Successful Leaders Build Legacy By Transforming the Lives of Young People” with Lois Sonstegard - November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund - November 15, 2019