Heather Mills is an attorney and a negotiation expert for women who has helped hundreds of women successfully negotiate meaningful promotions, pay raises, and breakthroughs in their careers.
She is the founder of Women Who Ask, a company that provides consulting and programs to help women negotiate for what they want, earn more money, communicate with greater confidence and upgrade their quality of life on every level.
Click here to register for Heather’s free masterclass, the 5-Step Strategy to Get the Pay Raises & Promotions You Deserve.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Rachel Montañez – February 18, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate - February 25, 2020
- Episode 308-How To Invest Your Money As An Entrepreneur -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position - February 21, 2020