Heather Mills is an attorney and a negotiation expert for women who has helped hundreds of women successfully negotiate meaningful promotions, pay raises, and breakthroughs in their careers.
She is the founder of Women Who Ask, a company that provides consulting and programs to help women negotiate for what they want, earn more money, communicate with greater confidence and upgrade their quality of life on every level.
Click here to register for Heather’s free masterclass, the 5-Step Strategy to Get the Pay Raises & Promotions You Deserve.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 5. Porche Grant – Athlete Transitioning, Trusting Yourself, Your Skill and the process with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - July 4, 2020
- Blaise The Trail Ep 21 – Blaise Hunter Exclaims – “I was Robbed!” - July 3, 2020
- Episode 58 Kate Fitzsimons #10 –Being Resilient in the Face of Grief -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - July 2, 2020