Heather Mills is an attorney and a negotiation expert for women who has helped hundreds of women successfully negotiate meaningful promotions, pay raises, and breakthroughs in their careers.
She is the founder of Women Who Ask, a company that provides consulting and programs to help women negotiate for what they want, earn more money, communicate with greater confidence and upgrade their quality of life on every level.
Click here to register for Heather’s free masterclass, the 5-Step Strategy to Get the Pay Raises & Promotions You Deserve.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Advisor and 2X Job Seeker Gregory Stinyard – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019