Amir Bormand is the Co-founder of Elevano, a California- based recruitment company, who helps hundreds of people find more fulfilling jobs every year.
Amir is unique to the recruiting industry because he is a former engineer himself— and could still jot out a few lines of code! He’s seen the technical recruiting game from both sides, and during his engineering career, he constantly saw agency recruiters take shortcuts and use deceptive practices all for their own benefit.
That’s why he encourages a candidate-centric approach to every aspect of technical recruiting and sales. His overriding desire is to smash the negative stigma left by current recruitment strategies, and replace it with a more transparent, honest and empathetic service offering.
When he’s not working, Amir enjoys spending time with his families and traveling. He and his wife have a 5-year-old daughter, who keeps him busy with the latest trends in Disney cartoons.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Strategies for Camouflaging a Career Gap – October 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Career Change Without Going Back to the Bottom – October 4, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter and Job Seeker Ally Ed Han – September 20, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 275-How Mentorship Helped Me Scale To 7 Figures with Brandon Vaughn -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 15, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Brad Clark Business Coach with ActionCOACH - October 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Kikto Executive Self-Mastery Coach - October 12, 2019