Amir Bormand is the Co-founder of Elevano, a California- based recruitment company, who helps hundreds of people find more fulfilling jobs every year.
Amir is unique to the recruiting industry because he is a former engineer himself— and could still jot out a few lines of code! He’s seen the technical recruiting game from both sides, and during his engineering career, he constantly saw agency recruiters take shortcuts and use deceptive practices all for their own benefit.
That’s why he encourages a candidate-centric approach to every aspect of technical recruiting and sales. His overriding desire is to smash the negative stigma left by current recruitment strategies, and replace it with a more transparent, honest and empathetic service offering.
When he’s not working, Amir enjoys spending time with his families and traveling. He and his wife have a 5-year-old daughter, who keeps him busy with the latest trends in Disney cartoons.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 59-How to “be a giraffe” and find better paths to wealth with Chris Jarvis-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - August 6, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 25 – Creative Collaboration – Blaise Hunter interviews Lindsay Hadley - August 6, 2020
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020