Amir Bormand is the Co-founder of Elevano, a California- based recruitment company, who helps hundreds of people find more fulfilling jobs every year.
Amir is unique to the recruiting industry because he is a former engineer himself— and could still jot out a few lines of code! He’s seen the technical recruiting game from both sides, and during his engineering career, he constantly saw agency recruiters take shortcuts and use deceptive practices all for their own benefit.
That’s why he encourages a candidate-centric approach to every aspect of technical recruiting and sales. His overriding desire is to smash the negative stigma left by current recruitment strategies, and replace it with a more transparent, honest and empathetic service offering.
When he’s not working, Amir enjoys spending time with his families and traveling. He and his wife have a 5-year-old daughter, who keeps him busy with the latest trends in Disney cartoons.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking – December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Chad Peterson CEO of Peterson Acquisitions - December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking - December 6, 2019
- Episode 288-How To Build Your Brand with Chris Howard-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - December 6, 2019