Jeff has taught nearly 200 free LinkedIn workshops in just the past 3 years.
As a former Director and Account Manager with Intellinex, an eLearning venture of Ernst & Young, LLP, he helped to manage and mentor thousands of people across many different organizations.
After retiring, he began a new chapter of his life and decided to volunteer his time being a Teacher and #TheLinkedInGuru to train professionals on how to harness LinkedIn to network.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Transition Consultant Terrence Seamon – January 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Senior Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Specialist Neil Barker – December 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 298-Marketing in 2020 & Beyond with Charlie Rocket-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - January 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast– Episode 1 – When we get lost; let’s go to the MAPP - January 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed - January 17, 2020