Rebecca Oppenheim is the co-founder of nextOPP search, a national recruiting agency that’s also passionate about giving back. She recruits top talent for companies from early stage development to global leaders across multiple business verticals up to C-suite roles.
In addition, her company is built on a one for one model. For every candidate hired they donate career coaching services to a survivor of domestic violence trying to achieve financial independence – Hire One Help One.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Strategies for Camouflaging a Career Gap – October 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Career Change Without Going Back to the Bottom – October 4, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter and Job Seeker Ally Ed Han – September 20, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 275-How Mentorship Helped Me Scale To 7 Figures with Brandon Vaughn -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 15, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Brad Clark Business Coach with ActionCOACH - October 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Kikto Executive Self-Mastery Coach - October 12, 2019