Rebecca Oppenheim is the co-founder of nextOPP search, a national recruiting agency that’s also passionate about giving back. She recruits top talent for companies from early stage development to global leaders across multiple business verticals up to C-suite roles.
In addition, her company is built on a one for one model. For every candidate hired they donate career coaching services to a survivor of domestic violence trying to achieve financial independence – Hire One Help One.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Answers to Common Resume Writing Questions – August 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Accounting & Finance Recruiter Chris Millen – August 9, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Job Seeker Caroline Hauser Slapak – August 7, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode10-Secret Formula to Building a Lasting Legacy-Lessons from Marshall Goldsmith,#1 Global Leadership Thinker & #1 Coach for Executives - August 16, 2019
- Episode 259-How To Build a Thriving Business w Phil Harvey-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Answers to Common Resume Writing Questions - August 16, 2019