Rebecca Oppenheim is the co-founder of nextOPP search, a national recruiting agency that’s also passionate about giving back. She recruits top talent for companies from early stage development to global leaders across multiple business verticals up to C-suite roles.
In addition, her company is built on a one for one model. For every candidate hired they donate career coaching services to a survivor of domestic violence trying to achieve financial independence – Hire One Help One.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Online Job Search Expert Susan Joyce – November 27, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with nextOPP Search Co-Founder Rebecca Oppenheim – November 20, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis – November 14, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Social Media Marketing Secrets For Influencers with Rudy Mawer Ep 195– Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 16, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 20 with Erin McGuire - December 13, 2018
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome| The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - December 12, 2018