Rebecca Oppenheim is the co-founder of nextOPP search, a national recruiting agency that’s also passionate about giving back. She recruits top talent for companies from early stage development to global leaders across multiple business verticals up to C-suite roles.
In addition, her company is built on a one for one model. For every candidate hired they donate career coaching services to a survivor of domestic violence trying to achieve financial independence – Hire One Help One.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Virginia Franco – Resumes for Humans and for Bots – February 20, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Consultant Kristin Sherry – February 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Tech Recruiter Amir Bormand – February 5, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Virginia Franco – Resumes for Humans and for Bots - February 20, 2019
- Episode 29 with Jenn Sauer: How an accidental entrepreneur uses her passion and business to give back - February 20, 2019
- Mindset Tips To Propel Your Professional Career Inside Your Organization -Meadowlands ChamberPodcast Episode 5 - February 20, 2019