After finding himself unemployed in 2015 and deciding whether to launch his own business or find full-time employment, he recognized his network was in sad shape.
He discovered how to gain comfort with in-person and online networking and developed an approach to help others combine career planning and networking tactics with simple repeatable steps to strengthen and expand their network.
Gus is a proud U.S. Navy veteran and stays connected with the military community by providing networking workshops for the USO Pathfinder Program, Hiring Our Heroes, and VETS2INDUSTRY.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Job Search Coach, Resume & LinkedIn Profile Writer Meg Applegate – October 13, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Portfoliorocket Founder Loren Greiff – October 6, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes – September 29, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Mike Koenigs Serial Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Bestselling Author, co-host of the “Capability Amplifier” podcast - October 16, 2020
- Blood Testing as a Preventative Measure with Jacobus Hallowijn, Interviewed by Dave Skattum PART 1 – The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health - October 16, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir - October 16, 2020