Shelly Elsliger is a LinkedIn Trainer and the President of Linked-Express. She coaches corporate teams, executives, leaders, business students and job seekers – inspiring them to maximize their professional branding and social influence on LinkedIn to reach their professional goals.
Shelly is a Forbes Writer, a 2019 Women of Inspiration Winner, a member of the International Coach Federation and in 2017 made the ranks of globally recognized LinkedIn Training Experts.
She brings her 20 years of experience as a Career Specialist and her passion for LinkedIn to all her workshops and speaking engagements.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Rachel Montañez – February 18, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position - February 21, 2020
- Episode 26-Karen Whitaker Talks about Changing Your Mindset to Deal with Transition-with Lois Sonstegard - February 21, 2020
- Episode 307-Creating Content As a Personal Brand with David Meltzer -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 21, 2020