Although he got his start with a degree in programming – rather than banging out code in a cubicle he found himself always asking the WHY.
This trait led to roles as an IT Business Analyst and Business Process Consultant – where he became an expert in finding out what a business needed, how to spell it out, stay in scope and gain buy-in.
These skills proved invaluable to his role today as CEO of Profiles that Pop – where he helps job seekers to create career marketing documents that attract recruiters, turn leads into prospects, and teach them how to maximize LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –Job Search Myths Busted – October 25, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep 282 Capitalizing On Opportunities with Nicholas Bayerle-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Rylee Meek Founder of Social Dynamic Selling - November 11, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee - November 8, 2019