Although he got his start with a degree in programming – rather than banging out code in a cubicle he found himself always asking the WHY.
This trait led to roles as an IT Business Analyst and Business Process Consultant – where he became an expert in finding out what a business needed, how to spell it out, stay in scope and gain buy-in.
These skills proved invaluable to his role today as CEO of Profiles that Pop – where he helps job seekers to create career marketing documents that attract recruiters, turn leads into prospects, and teach them how to maximize LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Managing Job Search in a Crisis – April 3, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Corporate Outplacement Specialist Matt Youngquist – March 27, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Job Search & Career Expert Biron Clark – March 20, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 6- It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #5–Pleasing Personality-with Napoleon Hill Certified Leader Happy Bains - April 7, 2020
- Episode 319-How To Create Digital Experiences To Engage Customers With Brian Fanzo-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 7, 2020
- Jay Hodge Founder and President of Jay Hodge & Associates-Lean Management Consulting Firm - April 6, 2020