Although he got his start with a degree in programming – rather than banging out code in a cubicle he found himself always asking the WHY.
This trait led to roles as an IT Business Analyst and Business Process Consultant – where he became an expert in finding out what a business needed, how to spell it out, stay in scope and gain buy-in.
These skills proved invaluable to his role today as CEO of Profiles that Pop – where he helps job seekers to create career marketing documents that attract recruiters, turn leads into prospects, and teach them how to maximize LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Transition Consultant Terrence Seamon – January 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Senior Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Specialist Neil Barker – December 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Podcast– Episode 1 – When we get lost; let’s go to the MAPP - January 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed - January 17, 2020
- Episode 297-How To Grow Your Youtube Channel with Nate Woodbury-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - January 17, 2020