Although he got his start with a degree in programming – rather than banging out code in a cubicle he found himself always asking the WHY.
This trait led to roles as an IT Business Analyst and Business Process Consultant – where he became an expert in finding out what a business needed, how to spell it out, stay in scope and gain buy-in.
These skills proved invaluable to his role today as CEO of Profiles that Pop – where he helps job seekers to create career marketing documents that attract recruiters, turn leads into prospects, and teach them how to maximize LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #6 – Renee Montgomery – WNBA Player and business owner discusses educating Pro-Athletes with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - July 13, 2020
- Ep. #5 – Porche D. Grant – Talks Athlete Transitioning, Trusting Yourself, and the Process with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - July 13, 2020
- Ep. #4-Lerentee McCray-NFL Jaguar Player discusses becoming a pro-athlete & strategic planning with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - July 13, 2020