Although he got his start with a degree in programming – rather than banging out code in a cubicle he found himself always asking the WHY.
This trait led to roles as an IT Business Analyst and Business Process Consultant – where he became an expert in finding out what a business needed, how to spell it out, stay in scope and gain buy-in.
These skills proved invaluable to his role today as CEO of Profiles that Pop – where he helps job seekers to create career marketing documents that attract recruiters, turn leads into prospects, and teach them how to maximize LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job – September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Executive Career Coach Steve Nicholls – September 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer & Lead Generator Jared Wiese – August 30, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job - September 13, 2019
- Episode 13-The Future Workforce: Reaching beyond the Sticky Floor and Glass Ceiling to Create a Human-Centric Environment - September 13, 2019