Jim is the Principal of Peak-Careers Consulting, a LinkedIn strategist, providing workshops and coaching to individuals, and offering professional development for career practitioners / coaches.
Earlier roles include serving as an Advising & Career Center Director at a community college, a high school counselor.
He is a Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP), Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF), and a two-time President of the Maine Career Development Association. Jim received the Outstanding Career Practitioner Award from National Career Development Association in 2007.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Consultant Kristin Sherry – February 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Tech Recruiter Amir Bormand – February 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock – January 23, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Brian Sooy Founder of Aespire and author of the top-rated branding and culture book, “Raise Your Voice: A Cause Manifesto.” - February 17, 2019
- Holly Fisher founder and CEO of Fisher Creative - February 17, 2019
- Macy Robison Founder of Uplight Creative - February 17, 2019