Jim is the Principal of Peak-Careers Consulting, a LinkedIn strategist, providing workshops and coaching to individuals, and offering professional development for career practitioners / coaches.
Earlier roles include serving as an Advising & Career Center Director at a community college, a high school counselor.
He is a Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP), Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF), and a two-time President of the Maine Career Development Association. Jim received the Outstanding Career Practitioner Award from National Career Development Association in 2007.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking – December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Chad Peterson CEO of Peterson Acquisitions - December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking - December 6, 2019
- Episode 288-How To Build Your Brand with Chris Howard-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - December 6, 2019