Jim is the Principal of Peak-Careers Consulting, a LinkedIn strategist, providing workshops and coaching to individuals, and offering professional development for career practitioners / coaches.
Earlier roles include serving as an Advising & Career Center Director at a community college, a high school counselor.
He is a Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP), Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF), and a two-time President of the Maine Career Development Association. Jim received the Outstanding Career Practitioner Award from National Career Development Association in 2007.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Answers to Common Resume Writing Questions – August 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Accounting & Finance Recruiter Chris Millen – August 9, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Job Seeker Caroline Hauser Slapak – August 7, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode10-Secret Formula to Building a Lasting Legacy-Lessons from Marshall Goldsmith,#1 Global Leadership Thinker & #1 Coach for Executives - August 16, 2019
- Episode 259-How To Build a Thriving Business w Phil Harvey-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Answers to Common Resume Writing Questions - August 16, 2019