Jim is the Principal of Peak-Careers Consulting, a LinkedIn strategist, providing workshops and coaching to individuals, and offering professional development for career practitioners / coaches.
Earlier roles include serving as an Advising & Career Center Director at a community college, a high school counselor.
He is a Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP), Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF), and a two-time President of the Maine Career Development Association. Jim received the Outstanding Career Practitioner Award from National Career Development Association in 2007.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #2 The Secret to Hiring the Best Talent-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 22, 2019
- Ep 244 -How To Acquire More Customers- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 22, 2019
- Heather Dominick Founder and Leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® Movement - June 20, 2019