Jim is the Principal of Peak-Careers Consulting, a LinkedIn strategist, providing workshops and coaching to individuals, and offering professional development for career practitioners / coaches.
Earlier roles include serving as an Advising & Career Center Director at a community college, a high school counselor.
He is a Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP), Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF), and a two-time President of the Maine Career Development Association. Jim received the Outstanding Career Practitioner Award from National Career Development Association in 2007.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Strategies for Camouflaging a Career Gap – October 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Career Change Without Going Back to the Bottom – October 4, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter and Job Seeker Ally Ed Han – September 20, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Brad Clark Business Coach with ActionCOACH - October 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Kikto Executive Self-Mastery Coach - October 12, 2019
- Episode #29 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders- Interview With Robert Glazer on Developing Strategic Alliances - October 12, 2019