Known as “The Landing Expert,” Alex helps his clients land new positions and get promotions through effective interviewing.
Before his career pivot to career coach, he was in leadership roles at Honeywell, Sanofi and Tyco International. For the last 13 years, Alex has helped more than 900 clients ranging from managers to CEOs in a variety of industries.
He blogs, conducts workshops and presentations on interviewing, resumes, LinkedIn, Value Proposition, Personal Branding. He also publishes The Landing Expert List, a free directory of job-search networking groups.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-How Far Back Can I Go When Writing My Resume & LinkedIn Profile – December 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking – December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Chuck Bamford, Ph.D. Managing Partner at Bamford Associates Discusses Strategy Mindset - December 14, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-How Far Back Can I Go When Writing My Resume & LinkedIn Profile - December 13, 2019
- Episode 24: Jamie Rea, relationship specialist, talks aboutthe importance of relationships in building a legacy. - December 13, 2019