After beginning his career in retail banking and sales management in the UK, Joel relocated to Dubai, UAE in 2013.
Realizing he knew very little about job hunting in a foreign country, Joel began a learning process that eventually led him into recruitment. Both he and his wife Hannah spent several years recruiting people from all over the world into the Middle East.
Most recently they have launched a company that equips individuals with the necessary skills to conduct a successful job search and reach their potential within the international job market.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-How Far Back Can I Go When Writing My Resume & LinkedIn Profile – December 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking – December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Chuck Bamford, Ph.D. Managing Partner at Bamford Associates Discusses Strategy Mindset - December 14, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-How Far Back Can I Go When Writing My Resume & LinkedIn Profile - December 13, 2019
- Episode 24: Jamie Rea, relationship specialist, talks aboutthe importance of relationships in building a legacy. - December 13, 2019