Born and raised in Brazil, Caroline had spent her professional career working as a management consultant in Brazil. When crime was becoming intolerable in her native country, she took a leap and embarked on a new life in Israel in 2016.
Although her Israeli language skills were still rudimentary, with the help of a non-governmental agency, she was able to land her first role as a project manager and business analyst for a global company where her command of English sufficed. Unfortunately, her position was eliminated within two years as a result of an acquisition.
Surprisingly, her second job hunt was long and exhaustive, and much tougher than her first.
Through volunteering, freelancing and blogging, and by leveraging LinkedIn to its fullest –while continuing to hone her Hebrew language skills – Caroline was hired after 12 months of job hunting. Today, she is a consultant with Moore Management Consulting, an Israeli Management consultant company.
LEARN MORE: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolinehauser/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Corporate Outplacement Specialist Matt Youngquist – March 27, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Job Search & Career Expert Biron Clark – March 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Adam Morgan, Co-Founder of SC, a Specialized Technologies Staffing Firm – March 13, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Podcast Episode #9 Blaise Hunter interviews Richard Wagstaff -Fear Of Missing On Plane -FOMOP - March 27, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Corporate Outplacement Specialist Matt Youngquist - March 27, 2020
- Episode 317-How To Secure Short Term Revenues During The Corona Virus Pandemic-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 27, 2020