As an HR professional for over 20 years, Shelley has read thousands of resumes and interviewed too many candidates to count. She’s hired for everything from entry-level hourly positions to senior leaders on behalf of Fortune 500s, small and private businesses, and everything in between.
Shelley has been a Corporate Recruiter, HR Manager and Director, and holds two senior certifications in Human Resources – the SPHR and SHRM – SCP.
In 2018, she launched her own company to help job seekers to present themselves in the best light possible, and to make the positive impression to lead to their next job.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job – September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Executive Career Coach Steve Nicholls – September 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer & Lead Generator Jared Wiese – August 30, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job - September 13, 2019
- Episode 13-The Future Workforce: Reaching beyond the Sticky Floor and Glass Ceiling to Create a Human-Centric Environment - September 13, 2019