About Joan Wyly
As an HR Generalist and Operations leader Joan has gained a wealth of experience working with rapidly growing design, social analytics and public relations agency. She is currently head of Operations for a Denver based PR agency.
Her role has always encompassed recruiting to fill internal positions, where she uses technology to streamline the process while retaining a hands-on approach to reviewing each application.
Her recommendation to job candidates? Make the effort to connect on LinkedIn with her and other hiring managers to get noticed and personalize your application.
LEARN MORE: Linkedin.com/in/joanwyly | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Joanna Brown
Joanna is the founder of Elevare, a consulting firm specializing in organizational solutions around people and processes.
Her background began with 16 years of corporate-level HR expertise and business development within the CPG industry.
In her private consulting practice, Joanna has worked with businesses ranging from small, local start-ups to Fortune 500s and brand name businesses. She’s created a proprietary hybrid executive search system that has placed candidates that align perfectly to the business’s needs. A win-win for everyone!
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking – December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Ryan Roghaar Founder of R2 Media Group on Relationship Marketing Strategies - December 12, 2019
- Episode Episode 289-Turning followers to cash with Cody Zhang-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - December 10, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Chad Peterson CEO of Peterson Acquisitions - December 6, 2019