About Joan Wyly
As an HR Generalist and Operations leader Joan has gained a wealth of experience working with rapidly growing design, social analytics and public relations agency. She is currently head of Operations for a Denver based PR agency.
Her role has always encompassed recruiting to fill internal positions, where she uses technology to streamline the process while retaining a hands-on approach to reviewing each application.
Her recommendation to job candidates? Make the effort to connect on LinkedIn with her and other hiring managers to get noticed and personalize your application.
LEARN MORE: Linkedin.com/in/joanwyly | email@example.com
About Joanna Brown
Joanna is the founder of Elevare, a consulting firm specializing in organizational solutions around people and processes.
Her background began with 16 years of corporate-level HR expertise and business development within the CPG industry.
In her private consulting practice, Joanna has worked with businesses ranging from small, local start-ups to Fortune 500s and brand name businesses. She’s created a proprietary hybrid executive search system that has placed candidates that align perfectly to the business’s needs. A win-win for everyone!
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – March 19, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Personal Brand Photography Tips Ep 219– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 20, 2019
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco - March 19, 2019
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - March 19, 2019