Combining her expertise in career counseling, HR, workforce development and training facilitation, Paula has inspired thousands of women to take charge of their careers.
She speaks to groups and provides individual career coaching on using LinkedIn effectively, managing a successful career and navigating through career transitions. Her focus is on empowering mid-career to executive women achieve career bliss.
She holds a Master’s in Applied Psychology and three industry certifications including Global Career Development Facilitator, Certified Professional Résumé Writer and Job and Career Transition Coach.
Paula is the past President of the Maryland Career Development Association (MCDA). In 2014, she received the Professional Contributions Award from the Middle Atlantic Career Counseling Association (MACCA) and MCDA’s Outstanding Career Practitioner Award.
She loves to learn, teach, travel, connect others and eat ice cream. Paula has traveled to 25 countries and 5 continents and won a contest to be an Edy’s Ice Cream Taster for a day
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Rachel Montañez – January 24, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 305-Lead Generation Strategy for Influencers in 2020 -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 15, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast – Ep4 with guest Joel Van der Molen on Living My Illusion with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter - February 15, 2020
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health – Man Your Destiny- Interview With Mike Green Realtorin Northern Idaho - February 15, 2020