Combining her expertise in career counseling, HR, workforce development and training facilitation, Paula has inspired thousands of women to take charge of their careers.
She speaks to groups and provides individual career coaching on using LinkedIn effectively, managing a successful career and navigating through career transitions. Her focus is on empowering mid-career to executive women achieve career bliss.
She holds a Master’s in Applied Psychology and three industry certifications including Global Career Development Facilitator, Certified Professional Résumé Writer and Job and Career Transition Coach.
Paula is the past President of the Maryland Career Development Association (MCDA). In 2014, she received the Professional Contributions Award from the Middle Atlantic Career Counseling Association (MACCA) and MCDA’s Outstanding Career Practitioner Award.
She loves to learn, teach, travel, connect others and eat ice cream. Paula has traveled to 25 countries and 5 continents and won a contest to be an Edy’s Ice Cream Taster for a day
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 41-Gaining Capital for Your Mission (even as a go-getting mom)-Investor & Founder Sara Adler-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life - May 21, 2019
- Ep 236- Building Confidence While Building Your Brand- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - May 21, 2019
- Monte Wyatt CEO/Co-Founder Adding Zeros - May 20, 2019