Combining her expertise in career counseling, HR, workforce development and training facilitation, Paula has inspired thousands of women to take charge of their careers.
She speaks to groups and provides individual career coaching on using LinkedIn effectively, managing a successful career and navigating through career transitions. Her focus is on empowering mid-career to executive women achieve career bliss.
She holds a Master’s in Applied Psychology and three industry certifications including Global Career Development Facilitator, Certified Professional Résumé Writer and Job and Career Transition Coach.
Paula is the past President of the Maryland Career Development Association (MCDA). In 2014, she received the Professional Contributions Award from the Middle Atlantic Career Counseling Association (MACCA) and MCDA’s Outstanding Career Practitioner Award.
She loves to learn, teach, travel, connect others and eat ice cream. Paula has traveled to 25 countries and 5 continents and won a contest to be an Edy’s Ice Cream Taster for a day
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with nextOPP Search Co-Founder Rebecca Oppenheim – November 20, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis – November 14, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Talent Acquisition Professional Omar Osmani – November 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Winona, Minnesota:A Hotbed for Entrepreneurialism – Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 14 - November 20, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with nextOPP Search Co-Founder Rebecca Oppenheim - November 20, 2018
- Design The Destination For Your Personal Brand Ep 189 – Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - November 20, 2018