Combining her expertise in career counseling, HR, workforce development and training facilitation, Paula has inspired thousands of women to take charge of their careers.
She speaks to groups and provides individual career coaching on using LinkedIn effectively, managing a successful career and navigating through career transitions. Her focus is on empowering mid-career to executive women achieve career bliss.
She holds a Master’s in Applied Psychology and three industry certifications including Global Career Development Facilitator, Certified Professional Résumé Writer and Job and Career Transition Coach.
Paula is the past President of the Maryland Career Development Association (MCDA). In 2014, she received the Professional Contributions Award from the Middle Atlantic Career Counseling Association (MACCA) and MCDA’s Outstanding Career Practitioner Award.
She loves to learn, teach, travel, connect others and eat ice cream. Paula has traveled to 25 countries and 5 continents and won a contest to be an Edy’s Ice Cream Taster for a day
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Advisor and 2X Job Seeker Gregory Stinyard – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019