Kate Madden and Carrie Davis are the co-founders of Fresh Start Careers – a women-owned, boutique staffing agency that supports the Life Sciences and Construction Management communities in the Greater Philadelphia / mid-Atlantic region.
Kate (President) is an award winning, published Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) who has helped hundreds of clients through the development of strategic personal branding materials.
Carrie (Executive Vice President) spent years in corporate development, where she championed strategic staffing for specialty construction companies.
Kate and Carrie have been colleagues for over 20 years and are passionate advocates of quality career development and placement services.
LEARN MORE: Fresh Start Careers
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #2 The Secret to Hiring the Best Talent-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 22, 2019
- Ep 244 -How To Acquire More Customers- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 22, 2019
- Heather Dominick Founder and Leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® Movement - June 20, 2019