Kate Madden and Carrie Davis are the co-founders of Fresh Start Careers – a women-owned, boutique staffing agency that supports the Life Sciences and Construction Management communities in the Greater Philadelphia / mid-Atlantic region.
Kate (President) is an award winning, published Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) who has helped hundreds of clients through the development of strategic personal branding materials.
Carrie (Executive Vice President) spent years in corporate development, where she championed strategic staffing for specialty construction companies.
Kate and Carrie have been colleagues for over 20 years and are passionate advocates of quality career development and placement services.
LEARN MORE: Fresh Start Careers
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Strategies for Camouflaging a Career Gap – October 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Career Change Without Going Back to the Bottom – October 4, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter and Job Seeker Ally Ed Han – September 20, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 275-How Mentorship Helped Me Scale To 7 Figures with Brandon Vaughn -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 15, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Brad Clark Business Coach with ActionCOACH - October 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Kikto Executive Self-Mastery Coach - October 12, 2019