Bill Fell is an Executive Life Science Recruiter and Career Coach. He is also the Owner and Director of Recruiting Services at HIRE-IQ.net – a national, full-service, recruiting and career coaching company focused on the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and clinical research industries.
Bill has been a Life Science recruiter for 8 years and has made over 200 placements. He’s skilled at assessing candidates and providing clients an exceptional talent acquisition experience. As a coach, he’s been able to quickly help candidates get interviews, but more importantly, jobs.
His earlier background includes years in Pharma and Medical Device sales, training and leadership. He loves helping clients build stronger companies, and candidates to find the next step in their careers. As an old Eagle Scout, he believes you can never be over-prepared for life.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Executive Life Science Recruiter and Career Coach Bill Fell – April 12, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Semi-Retirement Expert Nancy Collamer – March 26, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Transition and LinkedIn Expert Scott Engler – March 23, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- What To Do When Leads Stop Coming In Ep 153- Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - April 23, 2018
- Entrepreneur Mindset: Don’t Be a Salesman Be a Problem Solver with Damien Callais Ep 152- Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - April 23, 2018
- Solving the Mystery of the Gut| The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - April 19, 2018