Bill Fell is an Executive Life Science Recruiter and Career Coach. He is also the Owner and Director of Recruiting Services at HIRE-IQ.net – a national, full-service, recruiting and career coaching company focused on the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and clinical research industries.
Bill has been a Life Science recruiter for 8 years and has made over 200 placements. He’s skilled at assessing candidates and providing clients an exceptional talent acquisition experience. As a coach, he’s been able to quickly help candidates get interviews, but more importantly, jobs.
His earlier background includes years in Pharma and Medical Device sales, training and leadership. He loves helping clients build stronger companies, and candidates to find the next step in their careers. As an old Eagle Scout, he believes you can never be over-prepared for life.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Power Formula CEO Wayne Breitbarth – May 22, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco Interviews Bruce Johnston – LinkedIn Sales and Marketing Consultant – May 8, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Cloud & Digital Technologist – Jeff Olsen –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Toxic Burden-Why are We So Toxic?| The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - July 19, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep7 How to create a life and a business from within with Bethan Arundel - July 19, 2018
- Joseph Romm Author of How to Go Viral and Reach Millions - July 13, 2018