Bill Fell is an Executive Life Science Recruiter and Career Coach. He is also the Owner and Director of Recruiting Services at HIRE-IQ.net – a national, full-service, recruiting and career coaching company focused on the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and clinical research industries.
Bill has been a Life Science recruiter for 8 years and has made over 200 placements. He’s skilled at assessing candidates and providing clients an exceptional talent acquisition experience. As a coach, he’s been able to quickly help candidates get interviews, but more importantly, jobs.
His earlier background includes years in Pharma and Medical Device sales, training and leadership. He loves helping clients build stronger companies, and candidates to find the next step in their careers. As an old Eagle Scout, he believes you can never be over-prepared for life.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 59-How to “be a giraffe” and find better paths to wealth with Chris Jarvis-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - August 6, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 25 – Creative Collaboration – Blaise Hunter interviews Lindsay Hadley - August 6, 2020
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020