Bill Fell is an Executive Life Science Recruiter and Career Coach. He is also the Owner and Director of Recruiting Services at HIRE-IQ.net – a national, full-service, recruiting and career coaching company focused on the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and clinical research industries.
Bill has been a Life Science recruiter for 8 years and has made over 200 placements. He’s skilled at assessing candidates and providing clients an exceptional talent acquisition experience. As a coach, he’s been able to quickly help candidates get interviews, but more importantly, jobs.
His earlier background includes years in Pharma and Medical Device sales, training and leadership. He loves helping clients build stronger companies, and candidates to find the next step in their careers. As an old Eagle Scout, he believes you can never be over-prepared for life.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Online Job Search Expert Susan Joyce – November 27, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with nextOPP Search Co-Founder Rebecca Oppenheim – November 20, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis – November 14, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 20 with Erin McGuire - December 13, 2018
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome| The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - December 12, 2018
- Photoshoot Secrets For Your Personal Brand with Sean Turi Ep 194 – Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 12, 2018