Bill Fell is an Executive Life Science Recruiter and Career Coach. He is also the Owner and Director of Recruiting Services at HIRE-IQ.net – a national, full-service, recruiting and career coaching company focused on the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and clinical research industries.
Bill has been a Life Science recruiter for 8 years and has made over 200 placements. He’s skilled at assessing candidates and providing clients an exceptional talent acquisition experience. As a coach, he’s been able to quickly help candidates get interviews, but more importantly, jobs.
His earlier background includes years in Pharma and Medical Device sales, training and leadership. He loves helping clients build stronger companies, and candidates to find the next step in their careers. As an old Eagle Scout, he believes you can never be over-prepared for life.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking – December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Chad Peterson CEO of Peterson Acquisitions - December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking - December 6, 2019
- Episode 288-How To Build Your Brand with Chris Howard-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - December 6, 2019