Bill Fell is an Executive Life Science Recruiter and Career Coach. He is also the Owner and Director of Recruiting Services at HIRE-IQ.net – a national, full-service, recruiting and career coaching company focused on the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and clinical research industries.
Bill has been a Life Science recruiter for 8 years and has made over 200 placements. He’s skilled at assessing candidates and providing clients an exceptional talent acquisition experience. As a coach, he’s been able to quickly help candidates get interviews, but more importantly, jobs.
His earlier background includes years in Pharma and Medical Device sales, training and leadership. He loves helping clients build stronger companies, and candidates to find the next step in their careers. As an old Eagle Scout, he believes you can never be over-prepared for life.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Consultant Kristin Sherry – February 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Tech Recruiter Amir Bormand – February 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock – January 23, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Brian Sooy Founder of Aespire and author of the top-rated branding and culture book, “Raise Your Voice: A Cause Manifesto.” - February 17, 2019
- Holly Fisher founder and CEO of Fisher Creative - February 17, 2019
- Macy Robison Founder of Uplight Creative - February 17, 2019