Based in the UK, Steve is Managing Director of Executive Connexions, a Global Executive Career Coach Services & Outplacement firm.
Unsure of his career direction in his early youth, Steve joined the London Metropolitan Police at the age of 17, where he spent time on riot control, crime busting and helping ladies across the road, worked in retail sales, and spent some time in the world of advertising sales leading teams and product launches.
After earning a Career Guidance Graduate Diploma and pivoting into College and University Career Guidance, Steve launched what evolved into Executive Connexions in 2011. His firm stands today as a niche provider of personalized career coaching for senior executives.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job – September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Executive Career Coach Steve Nicholls – September 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer & Lead Generator Jared Wiese – August 30, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job - September 13, 2019
- Episode 13-The Future Workforce: Reaching beyond the Sticky Floor and Glass Ceiling to Create a Human-Centric Environment - September 13, 2019