Pete Lee’s career to date includes serving as an Officer in the Marine Corps and roles as a Senior Consultant with Booz Allen, a startup co-founder, and a marketing manager for a global leader in the energy industry.
In early 2018, Pete made the decision to relocate from Ohio to Florida and embarked on a job hunt.
Within a few months he landed a role as a Strategy & Analytics Manager with a science-driven automotive marketing company, and just 6 months later was hired as a Commercial Analytics Manager with Johnson & Johnson Vision, who debuted the world’s first disposable soft contact lens.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/pglee/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking – December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Ryan Roghaar Founder of R2 Media Group on Relationship Marketing Strategies - December 12, 2019
- Episode Episode 289-Turning followers to cash with Cody Zhang-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - December 10, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Chad Peterson CEO of Peterson Acquisitions - December 6, 2019