Pete Lee’s career to date includes serving as an Officer in the Marine Corps and roles as a Senior Consultant with Booz Allen, a startup co-founder, and a marketing manager for a global leader in the energy industry.
In early 2018, Pete made the decision to relocate from Ohio to Florida and embarked on a job hunt.
Within a few months he landed a role as a Strategy & Analytics Manager with a science-driven automotive marketing company, and just 6 months later was hired as a Commercial Analytics Manager with Johnson & Johnson Vision, who debuted the world’s first disposable soft contact lens.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/pglee/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – March 19, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Personal Brand Photography Tips Ep 219– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 20, 2019
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco - March 19, 2019
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - March 19, 2019