Pete Lee’s career to date includes serving as an Officer in the Marine Corps and roles as a Senior Consultant with Booz Allen, a startup co-founder, and a marketing manager for a global leader in the energy industry.
In early 2018, Pete made the decision to relocate from Ohio to Florida and embarked on a job hunt.
Within a few months he landed a role as a Strategy & Analytics Manager with a science-driven automotive marketing company, and just 6 months later was hired as a Commercial Analytics Manager with Johnson & Johnson Vision, who debuted the world’s first disposable soft contact lens.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/pglee/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 41-Gaining Capital for Your Mission (even as a go-getting mom)-Investor & Founder Sara Adler-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life - May 21, 2019
- Ep 236- Building Confidence While Building Your Brand- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - May 21, 2019
- Monte Wyatt CEO/Co-Founder Adding Zeros - May 20, 2019