Pete Lee’s career to date includes serving as an Officer in the Marine Corps and roles as a Senior Consultant with Booz Allen, a startup co-founder, and a marketing manager for a global leader in the energy industry.
In early 2018, Pete made the decision to relocate from Ohio to Florida and embarked on a job hunt.
Within a few months he landed a role as a Strategy & Analytics Manager with a science-driven automotive marketing company, and just 6 months later was hired as a Commercial Analytics Manager with Johnson & Johnson Vision, who debuted the world’s first disposable soft contact lens.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/pglee/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders, the Authority Positioning Coach Interviews Michael Gale WSJ bestselling author of the Digital Helix - July 18, 2019
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 16, 2019
- Ep 251 -Small Business Marketing Strategies Your Competitors Aren’t Using-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 16, 2019