Pete Lee’s career to date includes serving as an Officer in the Marine Corps and roles as a Senior Consultant with Booz Allen, a startup co-founder, and a marketing manager for a global leader in the energy industry.
In early 2018, Pete made the decision to relocate from Ohio to Florida and embarked on a job hunt.
Within a few months he landed a role as a Strategy & Analytics Manager with a science-driven automotive marketing company, and just 6 months later was hired as a Commercial Analytics Manager with Johnson & Johnson Vision, who debuted the world’s first disposable soft contact lens.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/pglee/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020
- Episode 350-How To Alleviate Analysis Paralysis In 3 Easy Steps-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 4, 2020