After eight years as the founder of a technology consultancy startup focusing on cloud adoption, implementation, and migration services, Jeff joined the consulting organization of a Fortune 500 enterprise technology vendor where he spent four years helping build the services strategy and service offerings to support enterprise cloud and digital transformation initiatives.
Jeff launched a job search in February of 2018 and landed in record time. In April of 2018, he took on the role as Principal Client Technologist at Cloud Technology Partners, a premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to leading cloud platforms.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-m-olsen
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Advisor and 2X Job Seeker Gregory Stinyard – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019