After eight years as the founder of a technology consultancy startup focusing on cloud adoption, implementation, and migration services, Jeff joined the consulting organization of a Fortune 500 enterprise technology vendor where he spent four years helping build the services strategy and service offerings to support enterprise cloud and digital transformation initiatives.
Jeff launched a job search in February of 2018 and landed in record time. In April of 2018, he took on the role as Principal Client Technologist at Cloud Technology Partners, a premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to leading cloud platforms.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-m-olsen
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 305-Lead Generation Strategy for Influencers in 2020 -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 15, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast – Ep4 with guest Joel Van der Molen on Living My Illusion with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter - February 15, 2020
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health – Man Your Destiny- Interview With Mike Green Realtorin Northern Idaho - February 15, 2020