After eight years as the founder of a technology consultancy startup focusing on cloud adoption, implementation, and migration services, Jeff joined the consulting organization of a Fortune 500 enterprise technology vendor where he spent four years helping build the services strategy and service offerings to support enterprise cloud and digital transformation initiatives.
Jeff launched a job search in February of 2018 and landed in record time. In April of 2018, he took on the role as Principal Client Technologist at Cloud Technology Partners, a premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to leading cloud platforms.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-m-olsen
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Brand Strategist Kevin D Turner – January 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Commercial Analytics Manager Pete Lee – January 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Generalist Joan Wyly & Organizational Solutions Consulting Firm Founder Joanna Brown – January 2, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Henry Kaminski Jr. founder of Unique Designz- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep 22 - January 21, 2019
- $64k in 9 days. Not Bad Ep 204 – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski Jr - January 21, 2019
- Patrick McKenna Founder and CEO of Strike Social - January 18, 2019