Dawn is a career switch coach, TEDx Speaker, LinkedIn Learning Instructor and Host of the popular call-in show “Dr. Dawn on Careers” on SiriusXM Radio (channel 132).
She is also a regular contributor to Forbes.com’s leadership channel and the Career Director for the Executive MBA Program at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Her latest book “Switchers: How Smart Professionals Change Careers and Seize Success” combines her experience as a Career Coach, Licensed Psychologist, and former Corporate Recruiter to give career switchers the strategies to break through obstacles and land the job they want.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with New Grad & Student Career Coach Mike Bird – November 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Professional Career Coach Lisa Plain – November 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn & Career Coach Sharon Hamersley – November 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020