Lorraine’s career began in the health and weight loss industry, coaching hundreds of clients to reach their weight loss goals. As a Director and Regional Trainer for Jenny Craig Inc., she hired, trained and mentored dozens of employees in the areas of sales, customer service and management.
After a layoff in 2013, Lorraine took the opportunity to make a career change into human resources. She has since supported the HR and recruiting efforts at numerous firms in IT and actively recruits within the Intelligence Community (IC) for Integrated Intel Solutions.
In 2015, she founded WorkSmart Career Counseling – putting together her personal experience as a job seeker with her expertise as an HR and recruiting professional!
Lorraine holds a M.S. in Human Resources Management as well as certifications in Human Resources (SHRM-CP), Resume Writing (CPRW) and Career Coaching (CPCC).
She is also the host of Career UpRising, on InFlowRadio.com, iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and more!
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Strategies for Camouflaging a Career Gap – October 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Career Change Without Going Back to the Bottom – October 4, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter and Job Seeker Ally Ed Han – September 20, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Martin Ochwat Growth Marketer and Serial Entrepreneur. - October 16, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Domitrz One of the Founding Members of The Center for Respect - October 16, 2019
- Episode 275-How Mentorship Helped Me Scale To 7 Figures with Brandon Vaughn -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 15, 2019