Lorraine’s career began in the health and weight loss industry, coaching hundreds of clients to reach their weight loss goals. As a Director and Regional Trainer for Jenny Craig Inc., she hired, trained and mentored dozens of employees in the areas of sales, customer service and management.
After a layoff in 2013, Lorraine took the opportunity to make a career change into human resources. She has since supported the HR and recruiting efforts at numerous firms in IT and actively recruits within the Intelligence Community (IC) for Integrated Intel Solutions.
In 2015, she founded WorkSmart Career Counseling – putting together her personal experience as a job seeker with her expertise as an HR and recruiting professional!
Lorraine holds a M.S. in Human Resources Management as well as certifications in Human Resources (SHRM-CP), Resume Writing (CPRW) and Career Coaching (CPCC).
She is also the host of Career UpRising, on InFlowRadio.com, iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and more!
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #2 The Secret to Hiring the Best Talent-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 22, 2019
- Ep 244 -How To Acquire More Customers- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 22, 2019
- Heather Dominick Founder and Leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® Movement - June 20, 2019