As a Managing Partner at TNT Brand Strategist, Kevin creates go-to-market strategies, develops sales pipelines, ensures an exceptional customer experience and coaches clients in building and promoting their personal and organizational brand – with an emphasis on social media marketing.
He provides Marketing, Business, Content, Brand Strategy and Marketing Consulting, as well as Career, Interview, LinkedIn and Resume Writing coaching.
Past tenures include leadership roles at Sony, Stone VC, Thomas Nelson, American Teachers Inc. and the American Heart Association. Kevin is a founding member of Southern Methodist University’s Digital Accelerator Board and a Board Member for SMU Big Data Advisory.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 305-Lead Generation Strategy for Influencers in 2020 -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 15, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast – Ep4 with guest Joel Van der Molen on Living My Illusion with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter - February 15, 2020
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health – Man Your Destiny- Interview With Mike Green Realtorin Northern Idaho - February 15, 2020