As a Managing Partner at TNT Brand Strategist, Kevin creates go-to-market strategies, develops sales pipelines, ensures an exceptional customer experience and coaches clients in building and promoting their personal and organizational brand – with an emphasis on social media marketing.
He provides Marketing, Business, Content, Brand Strategy and Marketing Consulting, as well as Career, Interview, LinkedIn and Resume Writing coaching.
Past tenures include leadership roles at Sony, Stone VC, Thomas Nelson, American Teachers Inc. and the American Heart Association. Kevin is a founding member of Southern Methodist University’s Digital Accelerator Board and a Board Member for SMU Big Data Advisory.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Answers to Common Resume Writing Questions – August 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Accounting & Finance Recruiter Chris Millen – August 9, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Job Seeker Caroline Hauser Slapak – August 7, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- ActionCOACH Founder,Brad Sugars,Interviewed by Authority Positioning Coach, Mike Saunders About His New Book “Pulling Profits Out of a Hat” - August 20, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - August 20, 2019
- Episode 260-Branding + Marketing Strategies for B2B businesses with Ed Delia-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 20, 2019