As a Managing Partner at TNT Brand Strategist, Kevin creates go-to-market strategies, develops sales pipelines, ensures an exceptional customer experience and coaches clients in building and promoting their personal and organizational brand – with an emphasis on social media marketing.
He provides Marketing, Business, Content, Brand Strategy and Marketing Consulting, as well as Career, Interview, LinkedIn and Resume Writing coaching.
Past tenures include leadership roles at Sony, Stone VC, Thomas Nelson, American Teachers Inc. and the American Heart Association. Kevin is a founding member of Southern Methodist University’s Digital Accelerator Board and a Board Member for SMU Big Data Advisory.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Virginia Franco – Resumes for Humans and for Bots – February 20, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Consultant Kristin Sherry – February 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Tech Recruiter Amir Bormand – February 5, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Virginia Franco – Resumes for Humans and for Bots - February 20, 2019
- Episode 29 with Jenn Sauer: How an accidental entrepreneur uses her passion and business to give back - February 20, 2019
- Mindset Tips To Propel Your Professional Career Inside Your Organization -Meadowlands ChamberPodcast Episode 5 - February 20, 2019