As a Managing Partner at TNT Brand Strategist, Kevin creates go-to-market strategies, develops sales pipelines, ensures an exceptional customer experience and coaches clients in building and promoting their personal and organizational brand – with an emphasis on social media marketing.
He provides Marketing, Business, Content, Brand Strategy and Marketing Consulting, as well as Career, Interview, LinkedIn and Resume Writing coaching.
Past tenures include leadership roles at Sony, Stone VC, Thomas Nelson, American Teachers Inc. and the American Heart Association. Kevin is a founding member of Southern Methodist University’s Digital Accelerator Board and a Board Member for SMU Big Data Advisory.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 284-How To Grow a Large Following On Social Media with Sigurd Vidal-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 19, 2019
- Episode 20Joe Lee: “How Successful Leaders Build Legacy By Transforming the Lives of Young People” with Lois Sonstegard - November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund - November 15, 2019