As a Managing Partner at TNT Brand Strategist, Kevin creates go-to-market strategies, develops sales pipelines, ensures an exceptional customer experience and coaches clients in building and promoting their personal and organizational brand – with an emphasis on social media marketing.
He provides Marketing, Business, Content, Brand Strategy and Marketing Consulting, as well as Career, Interview, LinkedIn and Resume Writing coaching.
Past tenures include leadership roles at Sony, Stone VC, Thomas Nelson, American Teachers Inc. and the American Heart Association. Kevin is a founding member of Southern Methodist University’s Digital Accelerator Board and a Board Member for SMU Big Data Advisory.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 45-Creating a blended life and overcoming email overwhelm with Cameron Cegala-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life - June 18, 2019
- Ep 243 -How To Purchase Expensive Things- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 18, 2019
- Episode #1 -Introduction to Building My Legacy Podcast Series with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 15, 2019