Chris is the Managing Director of National Accounting Search, a recruitment firm dedicated to finding Accounting and Finance professionals for permanent roles.
He brings to the table 15+ years of recruitment experience spanning Accounting, Finance, Healthcare and Information Technology. Although his target industries have changed, his primary focus has not. He remains dedicated to facilitating a quality match that is a win-win for all parties.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-How Far Back Can I Go When Writing My Resume & LinkedIn Profile – December 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking – December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Chuck Bamford, Ph.D. Managing Partner at Bamford Associates Discusses Strategy Mindset - December 14, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-How Far Back Can I Go When Writing My Resume & LinkedIn Profile - December 13, 2019
- Episode 24: Jamie Rea, relationship specialist, talks aboutthe importance of relationships in building a legacy. - December 13, 2019