Virginia Franco is first and foremost a writer and storyteller. She founded Virginia Franco Resumes after recognizing her years of corporate communications, journalism and healthcare social work offered her a unique understanding of how people read, communicate and share information.
Today Virginia helps clients land interviews in 60 days guaranteed – without prep work. Her customized career documents help people struggling to tell their story in a way that appeals to today’s skim, online and small screen readers.
Virginia is one of less than 60 writers nationwide to hold the prestigious NCRW certification from the National Résumé Writers’ Association, and holds two additional certifications as a Resume Writer and an Employment Interview Coach from the PARW-CC.
Realizing a need for career marketing materials to tell stories to stand out in a powerful and meaningful way, Virginia decided to make the leap into podcasting to help people understand the intricacies of the job hunt, and what it takes to make a career change.
She stated, “with The Resume Storyteller Podcast, I’ll be bringing interviews with industry experts & regular folks who tested the job search waters and succeeded, and share strategies to tell your story and land your job.”
LEARN MORE: www.virginiafrancoresumes.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job – September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Executive Career Coach Steve Nicholls – September 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer & Lead Generator Jared Wiese – August 30, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job - September 13, 2019
- Episode 13-The Future Workforce: Reaching beyond the Sticky Floor and Glass Ceiling to Create a Human-Centric Environment - September 13, 2019