Resume Storyteller Podcast Host Virginia Franco discusses the resume writing strategies she keeps top of mind when working with clients across all levels and industries.
Topics covered include:
- How to write the key resume sections.
- How to write for the online reading
- How to make your resume timeless
- Ideal resume lengths and fonts
- What exactly to include in the contact section
- Her thoughts on the use of color, graphs and charts.
LEARN MORE: www.virginiafrancoresumes.com
Virginia Franco is a 3X Certified Executive Resume Writer, Coach and Storyteller whose documents garner interviews in 60 days.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Power Formula CEO Wayne Breitbarth – May 22, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco Interviews Bruce Johnston – LinkedIn Sales and Marketing Consultant – May 8, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Cloud & Digital Technologist – Jeff Olsen –
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018