Resume Storyteller Podcast Host Virginia Franco discusses the resume writing strategies she keeps top of mind when working with clients across all levels and industries.
Topics covered include:
- How to write the key resume sections.
- How to write for the online reading
- How to make your resume timeless
- Ideal resume lengths and fonts
- What exactly to include in the contact section
- Her thoughts on the use of color, graphs and charts.
LEARN MORE: www.virginiafrancoresumes.com
Virginia Franco is a 3X Certified Executive Resume Writer, Coach and Storyteller whose documents garner interviews in 60 days.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –Must Have Tools for Job Search Productivity – April 2, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Lorraine Rise – March 27, 2019
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- EP 228-Escaping Corporate America With the Franchise Opp Expert- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 23, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson - April 16, 2019
- Episode 37-Tapping into Heart Energy to Realize your Purpose and Dream Life with Lisa Clayton-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - April 16, 2019