Resume Storyteller Podcast Host Virginia Franco discusses the resume writing strategies she keeps top of mind when working with clients across all levels and industries.
Topics covered include:
- How to write the key resume sections.
- How to write for the online reading
- How to make your resume timeless
- Ideal resume lengths and fonts
- What exactly to include in the contact section
- Her thoughts on the use of color, graphs and charts.
LEARN MORE: www.virginiafrancoresumes.com
Virginia Franco is a 3X Certified Executive Resume Writer, Coach and Storyteller whose documents garner interviews in 60 days.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 59-How to “be a giraffe” and find better paths to wealth with Chris Jarvis-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - August 6, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 25 – Creative Collaboration – Blaise Hunter interviews Lindsay Hadley - August 6, 2020
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020