Resume Storyteller Podcast Host Virginia Franco discusses the resume writing strategies she keeps top of mind when working with clients across all levels and industries.
Topics covered include:
- How to write the key resume sections.
- How to write for the online reading
- How to make your resume timeless
- Ideal resume lengths and fonts
- What exactly to include in the contact section
- Her thoughts on the use of color, graphs and charts.
LEARN MORE: www.virginiafrancoresumes.com
Virginia Franco is a 3X Certified Executive Resume Writer, Coach and Storyteller whose documents garner interviews in 60 days.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Medical Sales Account Executive Casey Cronan – January 12, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Online Job Search Organizer Jason Alba –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Advisor Nii Ato Bentsi-Enchill – January 8, 2018
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dr. Michael J. Berlin Owner of The Family Wellness Center, Chiropractor in Plainview, NY - January 18, 2018
- Transform Ignite Disrupt Ep4- Steven L. Blue Interviews Lucy Beard, CEO & Founder of Feetz - January 17, 2018
- How to Influence Others | Think React Lead Podcast with Dom Faussette - January 15, 2018