As Chief Sales Officer at REVA Inc., the world’s largest international air ambulance and medical flight transport services company, Philip manages a top-producing international sales force and is responsible for all sales strategy, business development initiatives, marketing campaigns and account management activity.
Prior to joining REVA in 2016, his career was spent at one company. Philip worked his way up the ladder over the course of 20+ years, and eventually became a member of the sales leadership team at Concentra, a leading workplace healthcare provider.
Philip has developed and implemented marketing and sales strategies, defined key selling propositions and managed complex sales cycles with diverse stakeholders and decision makers. He is regarded for recruiting, mentoring and inspiring teams of top talent that exceed targets YOY and are continually promoted from within.
He earned his M.B.A. at Webster University in St. Louis and holds a B.A. in Communication from Loyola University in New Orleans.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/philipspizale
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis – November 14, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Talent Acquisition Professional Omar Osmani – November 6, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Trainer Bob McIntosh – October 30, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis - November 14, 2018
- Collaboration Strategies That Help Build Brand with Noelle Garcia Ep 187- Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - November 14, 2018
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep19 How to get Known with Bestselling Author Mark Schaefer - November 12, 2018