As Chief Sales Officer at REVA Inc., the world’s largest international air ambulance and medical flight transport services company, Philip manages a top-producing international sales force and is responsible for all sales strategy, business development initiatives, marketing campaigns and account management activity.
Prior to joining REVA in 2016, his career was spent at one company. Philip worked his way up the ladder over the course of 20+ years, and eventually became a member of the sales leadership team at Concentra, a leading workplace healthcare provider.
Philip has developed and implemented marketing and sales strategies, defined key selling propositions and managed complex sales cycles with diverse stakeholders and decision makers. He is regarded for recruiting, mentoring and inspiring teams of top talent that exceed targets YOY and are continually promoted from within.
He earned his M.B.A. at Webster University in St. Louis and holds a B.A. in Communication from Loyola University in New Orleans.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/philipspizale
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Managing Job Search in a Crisis – April 3, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Corporate Outplacement Specialist Matt Youngquist – March 27, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Job Search & Career Expert Biron Clark – March 20, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 6- It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #5–Pleasing Personality-with Napoleon Hill Certified Leader Happy Bains - April 7, 2020
- Episode 319-How To Create Digital Experiences To Engage Customers With Brian Fanzo-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 7, 2020
- Jay Hodge Founder and President of Jay Hodge & Associates-Lean Management Consulting Firm - April 6, 2020