As Chief Sales Officer at REVA Inc., the world’s largest international air ambulance and medical flight transport services company, Philip manages a top-producing international sales force and is responsible for all sales strategy, business development initiatives, marketing campaigns and account management activity.
Prior to joining REVA in 2016, his career was spent at one company. Philip worked his way up the ladder over the course of 20+ years, and eventually became a member of the sales leadership team at Concentra, a leading workplace healthcare provider.
Philip has developed and implemented marketing and sales strategies, defined key selling propositions and managed complex sales cycles with diverse stakeholders and decision makers. He is regarded for recruiting, mentoring and inspiring teams of top talent that exceed targets YOY and are continually promoted from within.
He earned his M.B.A. at Webster University in St. Louis and holds a B.A. in Communication from Loyola University in New Orleans.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/philipspizale
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Job Search Strategist and CareerSherpa.net Founder Hannah Morgan – February 14, 2018
- Linkedin Strategies Discussed by Virginia Franco Resume Storyteller – January 30, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Medical Sales Account Executive Casey Cronan – January 12, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Success Without Fulfillment is Failure-The Voice of Prosperity with Matthew D. Miglin - February 18, 2018
- Steve Weiss CEO of MuteSix, Inc - February 16, 2018
- How Can a Purple Cow Help You Grow Your Business by Authority Positioning? The Art of Authority Podcast Ep 5 | Mike Saunders The Authority Positioning Coach - February 16, 2018