As Chief Sales Officer at REVA Inc., the world’s largest international air ambulance and medical flight transport services company, Philip manages a top-producing international sales force and is responsible for all sales strategy, business development initiatives, marketing campaigns and account management activity.
Prior to joining REVA in 2016, his career was spent at one company. Philip worked his way up the ladder over the course of 20+ years, and eventually became a member of the sales leadership team at Concentra, a leading workplace healthcare provider.
Philip has developed and implemented marketing and sales strategies, defined key selling propositions and managed complex sales cycles with diverse stakeholders and decision makers. He is regarded for recruiting, mentoring and inspiring teams of top talent that exceed targets YOY and are continually promoted from within.
He earned his M.B.A. at Webster University in St. Louis and holds a B.A. in Communication from Loyola University in New Orleans.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/philipspizale
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –Job Search Myths Busted – October 25, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep 282 Capitalizing On Opportunities with Nicholas Bayerle-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Rylee Meek Founder of Social Dynamic Selling - November 11, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee - November 8, 2019