As Chief Sales Officer at REVA Inc., the world’s largest international air ambulance and medical flight transport services company, Philip manages a top-producing international sales force and is responsible for all sales strategy, business development initiatives, marketing campaigns and account management activity.
Prior to joining REVA in 2016, his career was spent at one company. Philip worked his way up the ladder over the course of 20+ years, and eventually became a member of the sales leadership team at Concentra, a leading workplace healthcare provider.
Philip has developed and implemented marketing and sales strategies, defined key selling propositions and managed complex sales cycles with diverse stakeholders and decision makers. He is regarded for recruiting, mentoring and inspiring teams of top talent that exceed targets YOY and are continually promoted from within.
He earned his M.B.A. at Webster University in St. Louis and holds a B.A. in Communication from Loyola University in New Orleans.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/philipspizale
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco Interviews Bruce Johnston – LinkedIn Sales and Marketing Consultant – May 8, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Cloud & Digital Technologist – Jeff Olsen –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco Discusses the Latest LinkedIn Changes – April 30, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Speaking For Profit | Think React Lead Podcast with Dom Faussette - May 18, 2018
- How To Position Your Unique Value with Dr. Colby Jubenville Ep 159- Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - May 18, 2018
- Down the Rabbit Hole with Keto and Other Health Issues| The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - May 18, 2018