Nickquolette is the founder and CEO of iRock Development Solutions. She is passionate about helping serious career professionals understand they are more than just an employee and that they are in fact their own corporation, their own brand, and their own CEO.
She presents keynotes, breakout sessions, workshops, and seminars on various topics related to career development, LinkedIn branding, and leadership development, and how to land a dream job.
Nickquolette is the author of the “You’re Hired!” series available for purchase on her website and Amazon.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Advisor and 2X Job Seeker Gregory Stinyard – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019