Nancy has more than 30 years of Human Resources experience with the Federal government, and has run her own business, Solutions for the Workplace, for 14 years.
Her federal career includes serving as Personnel Officer, Deputy Regional Administrator, and Special Assistant for the Departments of Defense and Interior, the U.S. Treasury, and other government agencies.
She is the author of the Complete Guide to Writing a Federal Resume, the Complete Guide to Interviewing for a Federal Job, and the Complete Guide to Making a Federal Career Transition. Her weekly career blog appears in FEDweek.com.
LEARN MORE: www.solutions-workplace.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Managing Job Search in a Crisis – April 3, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Corporate Outplacement Specialist Matt Youngquist – March 27, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Job Search & Career Expert Biron Clark – March 20, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 6- It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #5–Pleasing Personality-with Napoleon Hill Certified Leader Happy Bains - April 7, 2020
- Episode 319-How To Create Digital Experiences To Engage Customers With Brian Fanzo-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 7, 2020
- Jay Hodge Founder and President of Jay Hodge & Associates-Lean Management Consulting Firm - April 6, 2020