Nancy has more than 30 years of Human Resources experience with the Federal government, and has run her own business, Solutions for the Workplace, for 14 years.
Her federal career includes serving as Personnel Officer, Deputy Regional Administrator, and Special Assistant for the Departments of Defense and Interior, the U.S. Treasury, and other government agencies.
She is the author of the Complete Guide to Writing a Federal Resume, the Complete Guide to Interviewing for a Federal Job, and the Complete Guide to Making a Federal Career Transition. Her weekly career blog appears in FEDweek.com.
LEARN MORE: www.solutions-workplace.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Answers to Common Resume Writing Questions – August 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Accounting & Finance Recruiter Chris Millen – August 9, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Job Seeker Caroline Hauser Slapak – August 7, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode10-Secret Formula to Building a Lasting Legacy-Lessons from Marshall Goldsmith,#1 Global Leadership Thinker & #1 Coach for Executives - August 16, 2019
- Episode 259-How To Build a Thriving Business w Phil Harvey-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Answers to Common Resume Writing Questions - August 16, 2019