Nancy has more than 30 years of Human Resources experience with the Federal government, and has run her own business, Solutions for the Workplace, for 14 years.
Her federal career includes serving as Personnel Officer, Deputy Regional Administrator, and Special Assistant for the Departments of Defense and Interior, the U.S. Treasury, and other government agencies.
She is the author of the Complete Guide to Writing a Federal Resume, the Complete Guide to Interviewing for a Federal Job, and the Complete Guide to Making a Federal Career Transition. Her weekly career blog appears in FEDweek.com.
LEARN MORE: www.solutions-workplace.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Medical Sales Account Executive Casey Cronan – January 12, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Online Job Search Organizer Jason Alba –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Advisor Nii Ato Bentsi-Enchill – January 8, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dr. Michael J. Berlin Owner of The Family Wellness Center, Chiropractor in Plainview, NY - January 18, 2018
- Transform Ignite Disrupt Ep4- Steven L. Blue Interviews Lucy Beard, CEO & Founder of Feetz - January 17, 2018
- How to Influence Others | Think React Lead Podcast with Dom Faussette - January 15, 2018