Nancy has more than 30 years of Human Resources experience with the Federal government, and has run her own business, Solutions for the Workplace, for 14 years.
Her federal career includes serving as Personnel Officer, Deputy Regional Administrator, and Special Assistant for the Departments of Defense and Interior, the U.S. Treasury, and other government agencies.
She is the author of the Complete Guide to Writing a Federal Resume, the Complete Guide to Interviewing for a Federal Job, and the Complete Guide to Making a Federal Career Transition. Her weekly career blog appears in FEDweek.com.
LEARN MORE: www.solutions-workplace.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Consultant Kristin Sherry – February 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Tech Recruiter Amir Bormand – February 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock – January 23, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Brian Sooy Founder of Aespire and author of the top-rated branding and culture book, “Raise Your Voice: A Cause Manifesto.” - February 17, 2019
- Holly Fisher founder and CEO of Fisher Creative - February 17, 2019
- Macy Robison Founder of Uplight Creative - February 17, 2019