Nancy has more than 30 years of Human Resources experience with the Federal government, and has run her own business, Solutions for the Workplace, for 14 years.
Her federal career includes serving as Personnel Officer, Deputy Regional Administrator, and Special Assistant for the Departments of Defense and Interior, the U.S. Treasury, and other government agencies.
She is the author of the Complete Guide to Writing a Federal Resume, the Complete Guide to Interviewing for a Federal Job, and the Complete Guide to Making a Federal Career Transition. Her weekly career blog appears in FEDweek.com.
LEARN MORE: www.solutions-workplace.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –Must Have Tools for Job Search Productivity – April 2, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Lorraine Rise – March 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson - April 16, 2019
- Episode 37-Tapping into Heart Energy to Realize your Purpose and Dream Life with Lisa Clayton-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - April 16, 2019
- Ep 227-Is Perception Reality? – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 16, 2019