Nancy has more than 30 years of Human Resources experience with the Federal government, and has run her own business, Solutions for the Workplace, for 14 years.
Her federal career includes serving as Personnel Officer, Deputy Regional Administrator, and Special Assistant for the Departments of Defense and Interior, the U.S. Treasury, and other government agencies.
She is the author of the Complete Guide to Writing a Federal Resume, the Complete Guide to Interviewing for a Federal Job, and the Complete Guide to Making a Federal Career Transition. Her weekly career blog appears in FEDweek.com.
LEARN MORE: www.solutions-workplace.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Miranda VonFricken Life & Career Coach - December 5, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Tasha Danvers 2 time Olympian and Olympic Medalist About What it Takes to Win - December 5, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Vidal Espinosa Founder and Principal Partner at Invictus Advisors - December 3, 2019