Nancy has more than 30 years of Human Resources experience with the Federal government, and has run her own business, Solutions for the Workplace, for 14 years.
Her federal career includes serving as Personnel Officer, Deputy Regional Administrator, and Special Assistant for the Departments of Defense and Interior, the U.S. Treasury, and other government agencies.
She is the author of the Complete Guide to Writing a Federal Resume, the Complete Guide to Interviewing for a Federal Job, and the Complete Guide to Making a Federal Career Transition. Her weekly career blog appears in FEDweek.com.
LEARN MORE: www.solutions-workplace.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #2 The Secret to Hiring the Best Talent-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 22, 2019
- Ep 244 -How To Acquire More Customers- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 22, 2019
- Heather Dominick Founder and Leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® Movement - June 20, 2019