A frequent public speaker, Anne Marie Segal is an executive coach and writer for attorneys, executives and entrepreneurs.
As Founder of Segal Coaching, Anne Marie has worked with hundreds of professionals on career transitions, advancement, job interview preparation, leadership, resume writing and personal branding.
She has been invited to present to the United Nations (ICTY/MICT), University of Chicago, Association of Corporate Counsel, United Way, Cheeky Scientist Association and National Résumé Writers Association, among other organizations.
Anne Marie is the author of two career-related books: Master the Interview: A Guide for Working Professionals (on networking and job interview skills) and Know Yourself, Grow Your Career: The Personal Value Proposition Workbook (on developing a personal value proposition and building a personal brand and elevator pitch on that solid base).
Anne Marie is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, writes on career and resume topics at Forbes.com and has been quoted on CNBC.com and other media outlets.
Admitted to practice law in New York and Connecticut (inactive), Anne Marie holds a J.D. from New York University School of Law, an M.A. in Art History from The University of Chicago and a B.A. in Fine Arts from Loyola University of Chicago. She is also a Certified Career Management Coach and Certified Professional Resume Writer.
LEARN MORE: https://annemariesegal.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Strategies for Camouflaging a Career Gap – October 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Career Change Without Going Back to the Bottom – October 4, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter and Job Seeker Ally Ed Han – September 20, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Brad Clark Business Coach with ActionCOACH - October 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Kikto Executive Self-Mastery Coach - October 12, 2019
- Episode #29 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders- Interview With Robert Glazer on Developing Strategic Alliances - October 12, 2019