Jessica Sweet is a career coach and a licensed therapist. She helps creative, ambitious midlife professionals and executives figure out what work they truly care about and want to be doing – and then helps them land or create those positions.
She is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and a contributor at Forbes.com and The Huffington Post.
Her work has also been featured in places like CNBC, Business Insider and HayHouse Radio.
You can visit her website at www.wishingwellcoach.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019
- Episode 6: “When termites are within, the structure is hollow and will topple-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 19, 2019
- Ep 252 -How One Entrepreneur Started a Cannabis Brand From Scratch-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 19, 2019