Jessica Sweet is a career coach and a licensed therapist. She helps creative, ambitious midlife professionals and executives figure out what work they truly care about and want to be doing – and then helps them land or create those positions.
She is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and a contributor at Forbes.com and The Huffington Post.
Her work has also been featured in places like CNBC, Business Insider and HayHouse Radio.
You can visit her website at www.wishingwellcoach.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Rachel Montañez – January 24, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 305-Lead Generation Strategy for Influencers in 2020 -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 15, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast – Ep4 with guest Joel Van der Molen on Living My Illusion with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter - February 15, 2020
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health – Man Your Destiny- Interview With Mike Green Realtorin Northern Idaho - February 15, 2020