In this interview you will learn:
- What is a Digital Influencer & how an entrepreneur can begin to create digital influence.
- How his book: “What Happens on Campus Stays on YouTube” is impacting students in over 200 Colleges and Universities as required reading.
- Why Personal Branding is a critical component to building your business
- Why you must understand that Privacy is dead!
- How to be “Flawsome”!
His Socialnomics work has been featured on 60 Minutes to the Wall Street Journal and used by the National Guard to NASA. His book Digital Leader propelled him to be voted the 2nd Most Likeable Author in the World behind Harry Potter’s J.K. Rowling. Qualman is a sitting professor at Harvard & MIT’s edX labs.
His latest book What Happens in Vegas Stays on YouTube is a Pulitzer Prize nominated work.
Learn more: www.equalman.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #31 – Marisa Jones – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro. - December 6, 2022
- Episode #31-Two Early Social Security Finding Mistakes-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - December 6, 2022
- Episode 503- Planning Vs Strategy-with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - December 6, 2022